SiouxSports.com Forum

I guarantee the winner of the Championship game will be....

cujo2

University of North Dakota. Why you may ask,

#1) Every Saturday night game I have attended und wins. HMMMMM

#2) I think und is playing better hockey right now.

So i think the word you are trying to say is...it starts with a "J" and ends in "inx"

Yep...Jinx. :lol:

One thing here..... i may be young and i havent been around sioux hockey but from the 16 years ive been around it this maybe the best thing the sioux have for them. They lost a game again which makes it 2 games now i beileve and they r a normal team they really have no edge on anyone just back to playoff hockey! I stated this to my friends that UND needs to loose if they wanna be national champs. and i also think the pressure is off them. Even with the loss they played the number 1 team to OT and the goal was a good but very LUCKY! hint its St. Patty day. I just look back at the 2000 team they didnt win the Broadmoar Trophy and still made it and won. 1997 was an exception that team was just flat out nasty good! but i have 2 QUESTIONS!! What The Hell is with the gophers and the blondies!

and where will UND be next friday and will they be a #1 seed since SCSU lost?

One thing here..... i may be young and i havent been around sioux hockey but from the 16 years ive been around it this maybe the best thing the sioux have for them. They lost a game again which makes it 2 games now i beileve and they r a normal team they really have no edge on anyone just back to playoff hockey! I stated this to my friends that UND needs to loose if they wanna be national champs. and i also think the pressure is off them. Even with the loss they played the number 1 team to OT and the goal was a good but very LUCKY! hint its St. Patty day. I just look back at the 2000 team they didnt win the Broadmoar Trophy and still made it and won. 1997 was an exception that team was just flat out nasty good! but i have 2 QUESTIONS!! What The Hell is with the gophers and the blondies!and where will UND be next friday and will they be a #1 seed since SCSU lost?

Didn't you hear? They're all gay! :D

:D

some times the truth slips out, how's feel to lose to a team of gay guys

Hmmm....

Game one this year, on Gopher ice: Sioux kicked ass, wasn't close

Game two this year, on Gopher ice: Sioux kicked ass, wasn't close

Game three this year, on Gopher ice (don't say it wasn't, it's as close to home ice as you get): Sioux played like crap, still took your team to OT, and lost b/c of a cheap goal.

How does it feel to cheer for a group of gay guys that act like they just won the national championship b/c of a cheap OT win to (another) home crowd.