SiouxSports.com Forum

Holy Cross jerseys to make an appearance?

forecheck

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right. I should know my UND history better before I post.

They were a #2 seed, UND was a #3.

But being at the game, I don't think anyone in the building thought that FS had a chance. I think it had a similar feeling to last year's HC debacle...it was just assumed that the next night it would be UND/UMNtc...but it wasn't the case.

That's the only parallel.

Who was in the building besides Sioux fans and a handful of Ferris St. fans? There certainly weren't any umtc fans. That place was mighty empty.

Not anymore. I moved to section 115.

:lol:

Not you!!! I meant that BIG lady with the gopher jersey on. Remember? The one sitting next to that skinny man with the gopher jersey on; the guy that looked all timid and scared. The one hanging on to his tub of pop corn like it was a life line?!?

FOR: Tech and the Sioux.

AGAINST: St. Cloud and UMTC

Neutral: Wisconsin

Neutral!?!?!?

How can those dirty BADgers be neutral?

I don't care if Sconnie is up, down or sideways this year they are still the $%&!*# BADgers!

BETTER DEAD THEN RED!!!!!

BADgers! We don't need no stinkin' BADgers!

And so those two gentlemen pictured a few posts back will understand what I am saying..............I'd rather kiss a Wookie.

Anybody fear that Wisconsin vs. Tech might be a REALLY boring game?

thats why i have my tix for sale in the ticket forum :)

nah, not really,just gona go out instead and get my blood alcohol ready for friday and saturday :lol:

uw 2 tech 1, overtime

Neutral!?!?!?

How can those dirty BADgers be neutral?

I don't care if Sconnie is up, down or sideways this year they are still the $%&!*# BADgers!

BETTER DEAD THEN RED!!!!!

BADgers! We don't need no stinkin' BADgers!

And so those two gentlemen pictured a few posts back will understand what I am saying..............I'd rather kiss a Wookie.

If I cheer for Tech and they win, Wisconsin will be out.

<--- I love kissing Wookies! :lol::D

I don't think wearing the Holy Cross jerseys is any different than Gopher fans calling REA the "Mariucci West" for the first few years (still?). It's just fans taking jabs at a highly competitive team...creates a good rivalry. Hell, there's only so many times you can say 7>5 before it gets old. I just enjoy giving Gopher fans as much sh*t as they give me, and look forward to the taunts it will incite on Friday. Even better if it's followed up by a brew. What fun is a rivalry if you can't throw each others' team's mistakes/failures back in each others' faces? And like Sioux-cia, I fully plan on wearing my Sioux jersey to the Sioux game on Friday afternoon and making a jersey change before the Gopher game that evening. I NEVER attend a Sioux game without my Sioux jersey. Hell, I wore it to every DU game this season just to ensure that nobody mistook me for a Pioneer fan. :lol:

To the Sioux fans who don't give a damn what other people think you should wear, :) let's plan to meet in the arena before the game. It's supposed to be freezing this weekend (it was 70 degrees in Denver today!), and this way we won't have to grit our teeth in the picture. 6:00? 6:30? Let's just meet at the top of section 119 since a majority of you will already be there, unless anyone has a better idea.

1) Remember how you felt during that game?!? I do. That's the number one reason I'm wearing my HC jersey Friday night.

2) And the second reason I'm wearing my jersey...> Chandler. :)

Yep it validated my thoughts on Briggs being a sieve. His play in the second half of the season had validated it even more.

I don't think wearing the Holy Cross jerseys is any different than Gopher fans calling REA the "Mariucci West" for the first few years (still?).

Actually one could make the argument that Mariucci is now REA east since the Sioux have won 3 out of the last 4 games that were played there.

To the Sioux fans who don't give a damn what other people think you should wear, :) let's plan to meet in the arena before the game. It's supposed to be freezing this weekend (it was 70 degrees in Denver today!), and this way we won't have to grit our teeth in the picture. 6:00? 6:30? Let's just meet at the top of section 119 since a majority of you will already be there, unless anyone has a better idea.

Cool!! We'll be there a bit after 6P! You have my cell number. After all the work the lady did getting us the jersey, a picture is a small price to pay her back.

<--- I love kissing Wookies! :lol::lol:

I don't think wearing the Holy Cross jerseys is any different than Gopher fans calling REA the "Mariucci West" for the first few years (still?). It's just fans taking jabs at a highly competitive team...creates a good rivalry. Hell, there's only so many times you can say 7>5 before it gets old. I just enjoy giving Gopher fans as much sh*t as they give me, and look forward to the taunts it will incite on Friday. Even better if it's followed up by a brew. What fun is a rivalry if you can't throw each others' team's mistakes/failures back in each others' faces? And like Sioux-cia, I fully plan on wearing my Sioux jersey to the Sioux game on Friday afternoon and making a jersey change before the Gopher game that evening. I NEVER attend a Sioux game without my Sioux jersey. Hell, I wore it to every DU game this season just to ensure that nobody mistook me for a Pioneer fan. :)

Were you at the DU-UMD games??? I forgot you were out there, I would have loved to have seen you!

I want to be in the Holiest of Holies picture, too, so someone better have a wide angle lens!

Why a wide lens?? Just because you'll be swimming in a goalie jersey does not mean your body expands to fit the shirt. :)

Cool, sounds like we can plan around 6-6:15 at section 119.

RWD, I had Saturday night season tickets so I was at the Saturday night UMD game. I already get crap for living in Denver and not supporting DU, but my excuse was that I had to support the team that will help the Sioux out in the WCHA standings! Did you come to the games? Would have been fun to meet up! I had to cab it home that night...

Why a wide lens?? Just because you'll be swimming in a goalie jersey does not mean your body expands to fit the shirt. :)

Cool, sounds like we can plan around 6-6:15 at section 119.

RWD, I had Saturday night season tickets so I was at the Saturday night UMD game. I already get crap for living in Denver and not supporting DU, but my excuse was that I had to support the team that will help the Sioux out in the WCHA standings! Did you come to the games? Would have been fun to meet up! I had to cab it home that night...

Daaaaang I was out there for both games! Well, I will see you in a few days!