SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Playoffs

Smoggy

Nope. I'll talk if it goes to OT. I really don't see the Gophers losing today, but last nights game proved that any team can skate with any team in the WCHA. We have a great league.

You can talk now. AA was in control for 30 minutes Friday, and the last 20 Saturday, tonight is a tossup. The Gophers and their insistance to take idiotic penalties are simply amazing.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here is what I sincerely HOPE happens:

UAA takes MN to 3 games, due to a Saturday night let-down. Games 1 and 3 are blowouts by the Gophs.

UMD takes SCSU to 3 games, but Bobby G. pulls the huskies thru.

UND takes 2 games to send Mankato to the golf course for the spring.

UW beats DU in 2, Elliot only gives up 1 goal, somehow, UW scores 2 goals in each game. :lol:

MTU takes CC in 3, they are just working too darn hard to be denied a trip to St. Paul.

Well, so far I have the correct # of games for each series, and I was dead-on with the Saturday night let-down at the John...

You can talk now. AA was in control for 30 minutes Friday, and the last 20 Saturday, tonight is a tossup. The Gophers and their insistance to take idiotic penalties are simply amazing.

AA really did control the end of that game last night, but I only saw AA take penalties towards the end of the game when they were trying to come back. What idiotic penalties are you talking about?

AA really did control the end of that game last night, but I only saw AA take penalties towards the end of the game when they were trying to come back. What idiotic penalties are you talking about?

Only one in the third, primarily due to their not moving their feet enough to commit any. They did have in the first two periods:

MIN-1 Ryan Flynn (2-Cross-Checking) AKA 0x1 2:56

MIN-2 Erik Johnson (2-Slashing) AKA 0x2

MIN-6 Erik Johnson (2-Hooking) AKA 0x5

MIN-4 Justin Bostrom (2-Cross-Checking) AKA 0x3 16:20

MIN-5 Kyle Okposo (2-Roughing) AKA 0x4

Moronic every one. Amazingly they didn't give up on the AA PPs, but they wasted 10 minutes of the two periods they were able to skate.

Ok, here is what I sincerely HOPE happens:

UAA takes MN to 3 games, due to a Saturday night let-down. Games 1 and 3 are blowouts by the Gophs.

UMD takes SCSU to 3 games, but Bobby G. pulls the huskies thru.

UND takes 2 games to send Mankato to the golf course for the spring.

UW beats DU in 2, Elliot only gives up 1 goal, somehow, UW scores 2 goals in each game. :D

MTU takes CC in 3, they are just working too darn hard to be denied a trip to St. Paul.

OK this was just scary. What numbers do you recommend for powerball?

I was about to say the same thing.

I sure hope you had those "booked" in Vegas. ;)

I too, thought it was scary. And unfortunately for me, I never put any money down on any of this... Now, I was wrong about the scores in the Wisco/DU series, Elliot gave up more goals than I hoped he would. I just put down what I wanted to see happen in all of the 5 matchups, and it happened to work out that way. Over on USCHO, I entered the same picks for a perfect score in the pick-em contest thread, but if I end up tying with somebody else, I blew the tiebreakers. I only picked 2 OT games for the entire playoffs! LOL. By the way, what is the powerball jackpot up to now?

I too, thought it was scary. And unfortunately for me, I never put any money down on any of this... Now, I was wrong about the scores in the Wisco/DU series, Elliot gave up more goals than I hoped he would. I just put down what I wanted to see happen in all of the 5 matchups, and it happened to work out that way. Over on USCHO, I entered the same picks for a perfect score in the pick-em contest thread, but if I end up tying with somebody else, I blew the tiebreakers. I only picked 2 OT games for the entire playoffs! LOL. By the way, what is the powerball jackpot up to now?

What are your F5 predictions? ;)