SIOUX @ SCSU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5-3 CC end of 2nd and there going to a commercial break woo hooo

If the Sioux were to play Mankato next weekend......do you think Mankato will pick up the feed from Grand Forks and air the game down there? I'll be out of the Twin Cities for Saturday's game and want to find a place to watch the game from while down in Manakota! GO SIOUX!!!! (by the way...first time here on the siouxsports.com forums)

If the Sioux were to play Mankato next weekend......do you think Mankato will pick up the feed from Grand Forks and air the game down there? I'll be out of the Twin Cities for Saturday's game and want to find a place to watch the game from while down in Manakota! GO SIOUX!!!! (by the way...first time here on the siouxsports.com forums)

I don't think it will be aired in Mankato, hope I am wrong.

Anyone remember Dec. 16 when the Sioux were 5-9-1 in the WCHA? It seems so long ago.

But, the harsh words of those fair weather fans still seem pretty fresh in my mind. If I remember correctly, there was talk that the coach wasn't quite up to the job, the DOT line (props to AZSioux ONLY) couldn't score and should be broken up, our freshman class just plain sucked and we would be lucky to make the WCHA playoffs. I think there was quite a bit more, but who wants to dwell, we'll open the doors to the band wagon and let them all back on again.

But, the harsh words of those fair weather fans still seem pretty fresh in my mind. If I remember correctly, there was talk that the coach wasn't quite up to the job, the DOT line (props to AZSioux ONLY) couldn't score and should be broken up, our freshman class just plain sucked and we would be lucky to make the WCHA playoffs. I think there was quite a bit more, but who wants to dwell, we'll open the doors to the band wagon and let them all back on again.

I want to dwell... ;)

I love my Fighting Sioux hockey but have to admit that they did suck. Being a fan means sticking with your team during the bad times as well as the good. ;) I'm sure glad these are the good times.

I love my Fighting Sioux hockey but have to admit that they did suck. Being a fan means sticking with your team during the bad times as well as the good. ;) I'm sure glad these are the good times.

I glad the good times are more often than the bad, but after all I'm used to it, i'm a Cubs fan

Make the hats, I like the Idea about knit baseball caps.

Baseball caps are most likely cotton. You mean knit winter hats?

I put the IceHoggs logo on there as an idea. My broomball team did knit hats like that and they went like hotcakes. I need some logo ideas though.