SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ SCSU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game, did we just watch the 2 best teams in the nation? I think if you throw out the records and just consider how everyone is playing right now, you would conclude we did. No one out east can win consistently. Notre Dame has a good record against a pretty easy schedule. DU and UMTC don't appear to be peaking right now.

I think going into the playoffs you have to say these 2 teams are going to be hard to beat. I just hope we get the 5 or 6 WCHA teams spread through out 4 regions.

Good game, did we just watch the 2 best teams in the nation? I think if you throw out the records and just consider how everyone is playing right now, you would conclude we did. No one out east can win consistently. Notre Dame has a good record against a pretty easy schedule. DU and UMTC don't appear to be peaking right now.

I think going into the playoffs you have to say these 2 teams are going to be hard to beat. I just hope we get the 5 or 6 WCHA teams spread through out 4 regions.

i think tech will pay theirselves out this weekend and cc will sweep and play theirselves in, so that leaves 5...im sure they will try hard as p[ossible to get a WCHA FREE region and 2 regions with 2 WCHA TEAMS, lets hope something forces that not to happen...

CC still up 2-0 in 3rd!!

again, do we win tiebreaker if we tie with DU?

Good game, did we just watch the 2 best teams in the nation?

Don't look now, but UND's old nemesis BC is smoking hot right now. They've won 5 in a row, 7 of 8, and 9 of 11. Only loss in the last five weeks was in OT to BU in the beanpot final, which is just one of the laws of nature. They've also done that against good teams, including UNH and Maine twice.

Don't look now, but UND's old nemesis BC is smoking hot right now. They've won 5 in a row, 7 of 8, and 9 of 11. Only loss in the last five weeks was in OT to BU in the beanpot final, which is just one of the laws of nature. They've also done that against good teams, including UNH and Maine twice.

We take turn winning. It our turn...

Why the hell is Don Adam still reffing in the WCHA?

What happened in the CC-DU game? I'm listening and Adam is just skating around and talking to everyone. DU is whining and whining and whining and Adam just lets them do it. Praise God that UND got home ice tonight so I didn't have to cheer for those Prickoneers.

:angry: You're listening to the game aren't you?!? :lol:

Between Adam not being able to figure out the penalties and DU coming out with a power play after three DU players pummel one Tiger, it's extremely frustrating.

We STILL owe them for 2001. :angry:

AND last year in Milwaukee! :lol:

Bring it on, Hockey Least. WCHA Rules!!!

Between Adam not being able to figure out the penalties and DU coming out with a power play after three DU players pummel one Tiger, it's extremely frustrating.

Tap into the wine pipeline, you'll feel better. Oh, and you better refill it before I come home next week! I know where you live!!

What happened in the CC-DU game?

Fisher and two other DU players pummeled a Tiger player after he almost scored on the power play. A couple players paired off and threw some gloved punches. And somehow, DU came out of that with a power play.

Why the hell is Don Adam still reffing in the WCHA?

Ok, I will bite, because Bruce McCloud seems to think there is nothing wrong with his officals.

Virg Foss really hit it out of the park today with his article in today's paper.

Ok, I will bite, because Bruce McCloud seems to think there is nothing wrong with his officals.

Virg Foss really hit it out of the park today with his article in today's paper.

Yes, I agreed with Virg today, too. The fact that Adam is still around proves Virg's point.

I'm confused, (no jokes please!!). Are DU and CC playing in Denver tonight and in Colorado Springs tomorrow?

Oh and are the announcers from the local junior high? They sound really young but much better than the SC anouncers who were morons, IMHO.