• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

i hate ties

good game UMD!

good news is we are 7-0-3 in last 10 games and have not lost

bad news is we only icked up 1 point and sconnie won so they are 1 behind us

not sure how i feel about this game, wierd game, not much action overall

HEY FANS: HOW ABOUT YOU WHO ARE ATTENDING THE GAME SATURDAY REALLY LET CHRIS PORTER AND FOYT (if in game) A HELL OF A APPLAUSE!! as it could (wont be) but could be thier finl game at the ralph

did i say i hat ties, geeez they suck

NEED TO GET THE 2 POINTS SATURDAY SIOUX!!

Our top line was absolutely mugged during that OT.

THe clutching and grabing in the league is bushleague at best.

If it was holding in regulation why wasn't it holding in OT. Still the Sioux effort wasn't there tonight which is why it was in OT anyway. The Sioux are slowly pi$$ing this season away.

Never felt like the Sioux were going to win this game after the first shift where Toews almost scored. Duluth looked pretty good, and they didn't let the Sioux get any flow in the the offensive zone.

Now we've given up 2 points we really needed over the last 2 games. We need to win tomorrow.

Thanks for nothing SCSU. Go Gophers.

(purge)

I admittedly only saw the last 7 minutes plus OT, but it looked to me like UND was playing very hard and pretty well. Not sure what everyone is whining about. UMD looked very good as well; it was a playoff-type game. UMD fell back and let UND try to push the play, and was hoping for a mistake to pounce on. The Sioux didn't make many mistakes down the stretch, though. Porter and Watkins were each tackled in the last five minutes, and I didn't see any similar mugging by the Sioux.

I admittedly only saw the last 7 minutes plus OT, but it looked to me like UND was playing very hard and pretty well. Not sure what everyone is whining about. UMD looked very good as well; it was a playoff-type game. UMD fell back and let UND try to push the play, and was hoping for a mistake to pounce on. The Sioux didn't make many mistakes down the stretch, though. Porter and Watkins were each tackled in the last five minutes, and I didn't see any similar mugging by the Sioux.

Were you LOOKING at MASON RAYMOND?