SiouxSports.com Forum

Video Clips - Sioux Goals

RedFrog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

RedFrog,

If possible, can you put up the Ed Belfour introduction stuff from pre-game? No worries if you don't want to. :)

Not a problem...but I won't get it up until Sunday evening...going out of town later today and don't have time right now....sorry.

Firstly, I want to say that all of the Sioux Nation is praying and thinking of Jesse and his family during this time. While we are all HUGE fans of hockey, we would never want to see anybody hurt in any way. We have been through the very thing that Denver and their fans are going through now. You will see nothing but respect come from the Sioux fanbase regarding this incident.

Now, the reason I am posting this video, is due to the argument about whether it was a clean/legal hit or not, and the debate that will surely ensue.

Here is the latest info I know on Jesse's condition:

"Jesse Martin suffered three fractures to his C-2 vertebrae in his neck and is in stable condition, according to DU director of sports medicine Aaron Leu"

http://www.denverpioneers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=18600&ATCLID=205022310

Get well soon and back out on the ice Jesse!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...