SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Minnesota

mjchewy

I am wondering if anyone recorded the games this last weekend. I wanted to and forgot about it. I would compensate anyone who went through the trouble of making me copies. My 22 month old son loves watching Sioux hockey games on tv and I wanted these games for the down time during the summer months. I live in Bismarck, so some sort of transfer would have to be involved, but I'll worry about that later. Any help would be extremely appreciated. Thank you.

I am wondering if anyone recorded the games this last weekend. I wanted to and forgot about it. I would compensate anyone who went through the trouble of making me copies. My 22 month old son loves watching Sioux hockey games on tv and I wanted these games for the down time during the summer months. I live in Bismarck, so some sort of transfer would have to be involved, but I'll worry about that later. Any help would be extremely appreciated. Thank you.

Yes there is a thread where someone has copies on DVD of the series for $15 ready to go. He lives in Bismarck also.

Is that $15 for the set or for each game>

That's kind of a ridiculous price. I charge $5.00 per game, which covers supplies and shipping. My equipment is down right now, but should be up and running within a month (I hope). I have the game on DVR, waiting to be recorded once I'm up and running again. I've had to pay some ridiculous prices in the past as well for games I've wanted on DVD, but my thought process is why not share something I love with someone else who loves it as much as I do, without making a profit. Yes, it takes time, but I'm okay with doing that for other Sioux fans.

That's kind of a ridiculous price. I charge $5.00 per game, which covers supplies and shipping. My equipment is down right now, but should be up and running within a month (I hope). I have the game on DVR, waiting to be recorded once I'm up and running again. I've had to pay some ridiculous prices in the past as well for games I've wanted on DVD, but my thought process is why not share something I love with someone else who loves it as much as I do, without making a profit. Yes, it takes time, but I'm okay with doing that for other Sioux fans.

For an average game maybe it would be a bit pricey, but the enjoyment I got out of these two games it is well worth it, plus I didn't record it myself so I should be punished :) It included two games and the bina goal from espn. A BONUS!! :) Definitely two great games to have on DVD! And really a $5 difference, if that, isn't that much different...Plus they are in priority mail! :lol:

Here's an on topic question:

I probably missed the answer but: How can recording something off of a TV station such as FSN, ESPN, and the like and then selling said copies NOT violate copyright law?

They're OK, since they also got away with ripping the tag off their mattresses.

For an average game maybe it would be a bit pricey, but the enjoyment I got out of these two games it is well worth it, plus I didn't record it myself so I should be punished :) It included two games and the bina goal from espn. A BONUS!! :) Definitely two great games to have on DVD! And really a $5 difference, if that, isn't that much different...Plus they are in priority mail! :lol:

Ditto!! I already placed my order! I can't wait to see what I only got to hear!!

Here's an on topic question:

I probably missed the answer but: How can recording something off of a TV station such as FSN, ESPN, and the like and then selling said copies NOT violate copyright law?

I think he's only selling the DVDs. The games are free. :)

Can I be put on your list to get a copy of the games?

Can you email me at joannl@fpmins.com so I can order copies from you? Thanks