SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie, Toews, Bina trouble

proudsioux

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm sure you know the whole story, so it's fine for you to pass judgement. I'm not making up excuses, I'm simply saying that some jealous pos got 'em, and they got 'em good.

I don't doubt your story that there is a rat. I trust you know Oshie. But if they weren't breaking the rules, the rat had nothing.

I found some interesting pictures on facebook regarding the incident... for some reason having those still on facebook makes no sense... and they werent to hard to find... Either way, these guys were just enjoying college just like everyone else does... Drinking, girls, and parties... anyone who thinks that it was a bogus decision to take a sip of booze as a sioux player is out of line... Sure maybe they could keep there parties to private places but these guys had all the reason to celebrate.. Anyone who honestly thinks that these guys are bad criminals becuase they recieved an alcohol violation is crazy... and there was clearly a rat at judy's.. I have heard of players going there for quite some time now. I know people that were with these guys that day, also underage... who really dont care... just as i never did... I cant say the outcome but either way... dont hate on these guys because they were having fun.. if u can say u never drank in college, something might be wrong with you..

It's hard, really, really, really hard not to talk smack about the Sioux over this. You guys rarely hold back when it comes to Gopher issues. But I will, and say i hope Bina learns to handle his drinking and behavior issues. He's not a kid anymore. He needs to be a lot smarter about his choices. DUI, probabtion and obstructing an officer, pretty poor judgment. Hey, Drink if you want, but be smart, and never mess with police. It's a losing formula.

... having those still on facebook makes no sense...

Gee, would it be a good idea for me to post a picture of the dashboard of my car with the tach hangin' over 4000 rpm and the speedometer reading about 120 mph when you can see from the picture that I'm on an interstate highway? :D

Was I an angel? No.

Did I pick up an MIP in my youth? Yes.

Was I smart enough to not flaunt my questionable behavior to the whole world? Yes.

The internet is the whole world.

Assume everyone is watching, because they will, and normally just when you don't want them to.

not when you violate you probation.......

What are you doing back troll? Have you finished licking your wounds from the spanking that the Sioux gave the Rodents? The last time that we heard from you, you were making some smug little remark about how many days that it has been since the Sioux last won a national championship. We never did hear back from you after the Sioux once again won at REA east. I have a question for you----How many days has it been since the Gophers last beat the Sioux??

................ 388 days of solid choking and still counting.

you can lose your license for a yr - But I didn't know that was probation ? (I have never had more than a speeding ticket & that was nearly 10 yrs ago)

You can lose your license for up to three years if you refuse breath or blood tests-and not as part of your probation, but I'm thinking that you usually get unsupervised probation along with an alcohol evaluation.

I hope I never have to find out.

We wouldn't be discussing this if it wouldn't have been for the actions of a worthless, jealous, s&!t-eating, big fat, hairy, nasty rat.

Let's see, who else to blame..... first the media, then the caller, shouldn't you be screaming for the cops' badge number so as to run them out of town for making your life more stressful???

We wouldn't be discussing this if it wouldn't have been for the actions of a worthless, jealous, s&!t-eating, big fat, hairy, nasty rat.

Or if Toews, Oshie, Bina didn't break the rules... :D

Triouxper, why is this so personal to you? :lol:

Wait :D

Are you the rat? :ohmy::lol:

Or if Toews, Oshie, Bina didn't break the rules... :D

Triouxper, why is this so personal to you? :lol:

Wait :D

Are you the rat? :ohmy::lol:

Personal, not really. The fact is I'm a true fan, and I take exception to the fact that someone wanted to take the whole team down. Is there something wrong with that? How about yourself, you seem almost somewhat amused at the situation. What are you hiding? Maybe you're the rat.

Let's see, who else to blame..... first the media, then the caller, shouldn't you be screaming for the cops' badge number so as to run them out of town for making your life more stressful???

Ok man, I never blamed WDAZ for anyone getting busted in a bar. I blamed them for blowing the story way out of proportion. The only people to blame for being in the bar are the players themselves. After that I blame whoever felt compelled to make a call to the local police.

Here is what will happen. Toews, Oshie, slap on the wrist. Play the rest of the season, go make millions. Bina, stern slap on the wrist, maybe miss a game or two, threw away chance for Hobey Baker senior year. Whole team, sick of running. Nothing too serious.

Saying that this is all because of the media, or a rat, is like saying it is because we have law enforcement. :D They did the crime, they must suffer the consequences. And yes, I do find this whole thread quite humorous.