SiouxSports.com Forum

Commadore fight

Sioux17

Any one that is looking for a real challenge can try my Italian Moon pre-game workout. It consists of a pitcher of beer(any kind), a plate of hot wings, and a plate of onion rings. Oh, plus chips and sauce. Believe me, it's not for the weak, so don't try it if you don't think you can handle it. :sad:

He's lying about his pre-game workout. It acutally consists of old Grain Belt left over from his fishing trips, pickled northern, canned hash, and soda crackers.

My favorite fights:

1. Schneider kills U of Manitoba kid in last game at Old Ralph.

2. Commodore kills Badger.

3. Derek Boogaard destroys some punk earlier this year. (Available on You Tube)

Fedoruk had his face broken and now has some plates and screws because of it. He now plays for Philly.

If someone has the date of the game and the time in the game I can look through my tapes.

I remember watching it frame by frame when I got home the only question is if it got taped over or lost since that was many beers ago...

I am not 100% on this, but in looking at the stats and penalties from this game, I think it was the game on december 11, 1998.