SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SEAWOLVES

AZSIOUX

Some impressions thus far:

Phil Lamoreaux has had a stellar game so far. I'm not sure why he flicked the puck down the ice at a stoppage in play early in the second period, though.

Rylan Kaip vs. Chad Anderson: I don't know who got the better of whom. I guess Kaip got the better of him, but Kaip took Anderson down by the jersey, not by the fist. Thoughts?

I don't know what to make of the defense tonight. When UAA enters the zone they've been able to keep it there for significant periods of time. Bina and Chorney have been stellar. Finley has been quietly good. Lee made one mistake early (Chorney came in to help so no harm no foul) but has been solid since. Jones been good too. I don't know. At least we're more physical.

Oshie got a goal (though to be honest, I think Chorney's shot would have gone in regardless) which is good. Toews has been really good!

Chris Porter has played a good game. Hey, Sterling, your thoughts? Nah, just demote him anyways. :angry:

I'm NOT impressed with Beaverson. I can't imagine why Beaverson didn't get an extra two for kicking Fabian in the head.

EDIT: Forgot to add: 11 shots on goal on the powerplay tonight. Anyone confused as to why we scored 2 goals on the powerplay tonight?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few scrums early in the game and Kaip was in them all. Also in the pregame words were exchanged. I hear from a source in the arena that it was Radke talking to the ref when Lawson came up and they started jawing so the other players left on the ice starting getting into it. I believe Kaip was included in that as well.

Kaip was challenging the Seawolves during the warmup with the parting words of "lets get it on". As I said in a pevious post, the Canadian players in AA's lineup knew better than to take on a former Saskatchewan junior.

Fabian has been pretty hot since getting kicked in the head. It wouldn't surprise me to see him mixing it up again tonight.

Fighting isn't always a good thing but you can't let guys keep on sniping and sniping. The next team you meet will think they can get away with it too.

Hello Sioux fans, just checking in and liking the score. It's nice scoring goals again eh? I missed most of Kaip's fight but maybe you guys can top my school's effort against Maine tonight because it got so ugly on the ice the police came to break it up.

Good luck in the third and keep it up. . .

Watch the replay, only Kaip was landing them. :angry:

Anderson never had a chance as Kaips first shot nailed Anderson right in the face. A couple uppercuts were also landed by Kaip. And Kaip picked him back up by his jersey so that he could hit Anderson some more.

Hello Sioux fans, just checking in and liking the score. It's nice scoring goals again eh? I missed most of Kaip's fight but maybe you guys can top my school's effort against Maine tonight because it got so ugly on the ice the police came to break it up.

Good luck in the third and keep it up. . .

Holy $hit, I hope not! We have a lot of hockey yet to play!!

Yeah, but he basically had an open net. :angry:

dagies- I should clarify: Oshie hasn't been even sub-superb in every aspect other than that this season. He's amazing. Just snakebitten offensively.

oh well, we are up 4-0, bottom line...............lets finish this in style!!