SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday at Colorado College

JESUS,family,rutgers

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dever has pulled their goalie with over 7:00 minutes left in the game!! I don't think even Blaiser has brass ones that big.

PC's Tim Army pulled their goalie with over 10 minutes left in the second period last night . . . It was awesome.

I'm jumping back and forth between the football game and the hockey game.

Cowboys are going to be dusting off their golf clubs.

Now I can concentrate on hockey.

What a crazy end though. Chip shot field goal to win and Romo bobbles the hold.

Dever has pulled their goalie with over 7:00 minutes left in the game!! I don't think even Blaiser has brass ones that big.

I don't understand that one even the BADgers can score on an empty net. George must be thinking he is going for the WCHA title.

Why not call a time out and tell your players to get moving.

Any idea what the score was at the time?

They were losing 3-0 to my school (BU) and PC was on the PP, so they had a 6-4 advantage with 6 forwards on the ice and BU scored the SH ENG . . . it was one of the weirder things I have experienced at a hockey game.

PC's Tim Army pulled their goalie with over 10 minutes left in the second period last night . . . It was awesome.

And, it's GO TIME in Denver!! And of course the chicken $hit$ at Fox cut away when they start throwing punches. Adam is doing ALL that he can to get Denver back in this on. PP for Denver, they pull the goalie AGAIN. This is hilarious!! Elliot is standing on his head!

Come on Dunc, empty netter for the turkey!!