SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Duncan Oshie Miller line is playing very well, but I think we need them to make some noise yet in this last period.

If the Sioux can get some scoring from the lower lines I think they will win this game.

Thing that still sticks in my craw is that MN handled Tech last week in Tech's rink. We're scratching and clawing. We've got a long way to go.

Hak made a couple of changes in the lineup tonite, and maybe pulling Grieco wasn't so much because Grieco wasn't playing well, but one of those things a coach does when he needs to get things changed up on the ice. Tech had just come from 1 down to take a 1 goal lead, and maybe Hak wanted to try anything to get the attention of the rest of the team. AND maybe this sends a message to everyone that he's got faith in Lammy as well as Grieco. Just speculating.

Deleted those two posts. Unnecessary really. I'll just ignore those posters instead.

Anyways, I feel bad for Grieco. He did well despite being hung out to dry twice. So much for his confidence.

Oshie's having a good game. So is Miller.

If it was my comment regarding Lee that upset you can I ask you if you think it is okay for him to watch opposing forwards get in his goaltender's wheelhouse and do nothing about it.

Hak made a couple of changes in the lineup tonite, and maybe pulling Grieco wasn't so much because Grieco wasn't playing well, but one of those things a coach does when he needs to get things changed up on the ice. Tech had just come from 1 down to take a 1 goal lead, and maybe Hak wanted to try anything to get the attention of the rest of the team. AND maybe this sends a message to everyone that he's got faith in Lammy as well as Grieco. Just speculating.

Coaches do that sometimes to motivate the team so they don't feel the blame was on the Goalie......it worked as we scored on the next shift!!