SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS TECH

AZSIOUX

Ice started to tilt a little the right direction before the stoppage. Sioux haven't been getting much sustained action in the offensive zone. Tech has jump. The way things are going you get the feeling it's very important for our team to get the first goal. Tech won't give up, but to have to play from behind again might be a killer.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work by Oshie, he carries the puck into the zone, and feeds an open Miller, who hits the post. Rebound comes out front, Oshie does a little spin-o-rama, picks up the puck, makes a move to get open and gets off a shot. I was sure he'd score, but Nolan got something on it. Great work by Oshie. Sioux will score soon if they keep that up.

2nd period will be different tonite. I hope.

Genoway with a couple of great rushes on one shift, one where he skated through both teams and got a shot on goal. Unfortunately, at the finish he was pretty deep on what appeared to be his backhand, so didn't get a real dangerous shot off. I feel like the this game is teetering on the edge. Sioux seem to be having the better of the play, but Tech's getting some opportunities. I think the Sioux need to finish and see some reward for their hard work rather than have to work from behind again.