SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

Shep can probably be credited with Tech's first goal, as it came at the end of a totally botched phantom penalty on Jones. Having said that, 0-2 vs Tech going into the 3rd is pathetic.

Do we have forwards?

lets not blame the refs for anything, that gets way old. we are not good right now. period. lets except it right now. the 3rd period may be different but we were not good last weekend at all either. we all keep waiting for this team to wake up but who knows whats going on, lets get 2 quick goals and win this game, guess we have to be somewhat positive until the horn blows

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lets n ot blame the refs for anything, that gets way old. we are not good right now. period. lets except it right now. the 3rd period may be different but we were not good last weekend at all either. we all keep waiting for this team to wake up but who knows whats going on, lets get 2 quick goals and win this game, guess we have to be somewhat positive until the horn blows

Yep. Let's get a quick one in the 3rd and see what happens.

Simply a demise of the hockey sioux program. We have had the talent over the past 3 years to get us through, but it's becoming painfully obvious that Hakstol is just not the coach that can lead this team.

Someone will eventually take a look at the leadership at the top, and make the change, and unitl then we can look forward to a few more years of holding the basement of the WCHA.

lets not blame the refs for anything, that gets way old. we are not good right now. period. lets except it right now. the 3rd period may be different but we were not good last weekend at all either. we all keep waiting for this team to wake up but who knows whats going on, lets get 2 quick goals and win this game, guess we have to be somewhat positive until the horn blows

You can be positive. I'm with Sioux-Cia.... we suck. :D:D

My thoughts exactly. You can only blame ref's for so many things. Good teams find ways to win, and well.....

Simply a demise of the hockey sioux program. We have had the talent over the past 3 years to get us through, but it's becoming painfully obvious that Hakstol is just not the coach that can lead this team.

Someone will eventually take a look at the leadership at the top, and make the change, and unitl then we can look forward to a few more years of holding the basement of the WCHA.

MAN. we are not good right now. hope we can fix it. lets not jump off any cliffs...................yet :D

What is so maddening is that this team is not lacking in talent. I disagree with the folks who say we brought in a recruiting class that was sub-par, and that is why the team is struggling.

The returning players are struggling. Take Porter & Fabian for instance. We could reasonably expect them to have better years as seniors than years past. They just are not doing it.

The same can be said for our standout soph's. They just are not at the same level they were at the end of last season. No sugar coating. Not getting it done.

Relax, good grief.

lol wow, I'm disappointed of this teams season so far but to say Hakstol isn't fit? What the heck more do you want from a coach whose gotten our team to the Frozen Four 2 years in a row in his first 2 years of head coaching the team? And since your not a credible seer I'm not gonna take your word on how well our future seasons will be. :D

lol wow, I'm disappointed of this teams season but to say Hakstol isn't fit? What the heck more do you want from a coach whose gotten our team to the Frozen Four 2 years in a row in his first 2 years of head coaching the team? And since your not a credible seer I'm not gonna take your word on how well our future seasons will be. :D

2 NCAA titles of course!!!! :D

YOU ARE NOT IN THE BASEMENT so shut up.

lol wow, I'm disappointed of this teams season but to say Hakstol isn't fit? What the heck more do you want from a coach whose gotten our team to the Frozen Four 2 years in a row in his first 2 years of head coaching the team? And since your not a credible seer I'm not gonna take your word on how well our future seasons will be. :D

Agreed, and he was heavily involved in recruiting those kids under Blais, so I don't want to hear anybody playing that card, either.

I totally agree. Hak is a great coach. The guys just aren't getting it done.

Sorry, I'd add more but I'm cracking up at the 'good' words they're saying about Rivard on the audio. HILARIOUS.

Tom is a passionate AD, but his speaking skills are sometimes....kind of like Hak's!