SiouxSports.com Forum

2003-04 Schedule

jk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that an act like KISS will have no problem selling out. Keep in mind that this concert will probably attract a great deal of Fargo people too.

I should have mentioned that Kiss was just in Fargo -- (as a point of reference: the Fleetwood Mac concert in GF had a crowd of 8100 in August this year -- most of my friends who saw them in Fargo (concert was in 1997) did not go to the GF because they had "already" seen them and Christie McVie wasn't touring with the band .....

I see where you are coming from. However, I think that KISS and Aerosmith will do better because they are more popular among college age kids than Fleetwood is. There are plenty of college kids in the valley that would go see KISS before Fleetwood in my opinion.

Is it true that Nov 8 is also hunting opener? That may hurt attendance too.

I see where you are coming from. However, I think that KISS and Aerosmith will do better because they are more popular among college age kids than Fleetwood is. There are plenty of college kids in the valley that would go see KISS before Fleetwood in my opinion.

It's hunting opener in MN and I'm ticked because we can't seem to pick up the game via radio in Northome, MN

It's hunting opener in MN and I'm ticked because we can't seem to pick up the game via radio in Northome, MN

HEY Dagies,

Do you guys hit the Funkley Bar when you go deer hunting? I hear it can get wild up there

During the deer season.

Deer season opening weekend in ND. Actually it opens the day before, at noon. Best weekend for ducks and geese, if there are any, since most ND'ers are busy driving up and down roads "hunting" deer :glare:

Best weekend for ducks and geese, if there are any, since most ND'ers are busy driving up and down roads "hunting" deer :glare:

One its hard to lure geese and ducks wearing Blaze orange.

Second, I agree if you can dodge the bullets great weekend to hunt ducks