SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SEAWOLVES

AZSIOUX

logos_siouxhead.gifVS uaa.gif

OK, enough with the bye week, man those suck. lets play hockey. uaa will be a tough series in their barn. will we see phil in net? or will we see phil and grieco? it really doesnt matter to me, as long as we get W's :D i expect toews to have a huge weekend. lets keep the wcha points rolling in...........go sioux

SIOUX

Overall Record: 6-3-1 (.650)

WCHA: 4-1-1, 9 points

Home: 3-2-1

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the trivia questions going to be this weekend? :D I missed them during the SCSU series :D

UAA has been similar to UND as of late as MSUM has. Though neither team is a particularly strong team (I'd argue that MSUM has been stronger), both arenas have not been too kind to UND.

I don't know what to really expect. They gave UW a real hard time. That being said, SCSU gave UMN a real hard time last weekend and we took 3 points from them.

I can't wait for the series.

Anyone know if these games are televised at all. I would like to go to Senser's to watch the games it I do not think that is even a option.

All Alaska Anchorage homes games are shown live on C-Band (big ol dish) digital on AMC7 (137W). So as long as you can see 137W, have a DVB box and a C-Band dish you can see them. They are also on the web (I watched parts of the UAA/Mankato game on the web).

Yesterday on the football game Sweeney said the next FSSN game is the bouncey ball on 11/21, so it wont be on there.

me...I'll be bringing my 6 foot dish out in front of the garage to watch the game :D

Anything less that a sweep or three points unacceptable.

agreed...these are must wins. help in getting the wcha title. uaa is tough though, they are off to a solid start. im thinking that the bye will help UND win these. also i would expect to see grieco and lammy to split time too.

All Alaska Anchorage homes games are shown live on C-Band (big ol dish) digital on AMC7 (137W). So as long as you can see 137W, have a DVB box and a C-Band dish you can see them. They are also on the web (I watched parts of the UAA/Mankato game on the web).

Yesterday on the football game Sweeney said the next FSSN game is the bouncey ball on 11/21, so it wont be on there.

me...I'll be bringing my 6 foot dish out in front of the garage to watch the game :D

I'd say the bigger problem is staying up to watch/listen to the games. Any chance we can convince them to play their games in the afternoon?

Any info on the Sioux Injury situation?

What are the trivia questions going to be this weekend? ;) I missed them during the SCSU series :D

UAA has been similar to UND as of late as MSUM has. Though neither team is a particularly strong team (I'd argue that MSUM has been stronger), both arenas have not been too kind to UND.

I don't know what to really expect. They gave UW a real hard time. That being said, SCSU gave UMN a real hard time last weekend and we took 3 points from them.

I can't wait for the series.

Who are 2 members of ss.com that are making the trip? :D

So should a bar like Joe Senser's that has every channel possible be able to get this game? I might call up there or stop in and see if the can get it.

what are the specifics (aka downlink freq, symbol rate etc...) for the digital c band feed for this weekends match up in alaska which station broadcasts the game?

cheesemover

I sent you the coordinates :D

but for others with C-Band its

AMC7 (137W)

3760 frequency

H polarity

25190 symbol rate

Logs as "Program7" and normally has color bars up

11/21 is a Tuesday though - but, I have to believe that the 1st round football game at the Al next Saturday may be on FSSN

11/21 is a Tuesday though - but, I have to believe that the 1st round football game at the Al next Saturday may be on FSSN

correct. But at the time they said the next FSSN game is bouncey ball. Now with the playoffs in place, hopefully the FB game is on FSSN :D

Anybody with a vast knowledge of hockey know what percentage of a team's goals should come from the Power Play? I was just looking up some stats, and Maine has gotten 19 out of their 41 goals via the PP. That's something like 46%. That seems to be a rather outstanding and high number to this guy. Looking at the top 5 in the country, UND's for example, is 38%(13/34), while Minnesota's is slightly lower at 34%(17/50). Michigan State's is roughly the same as Minnesota's(12/35). Is Maine's power play just light years ahead of everyone at this point in the season? The logical answer to shutting down Maine is to cut down on the penalties and they would seem to be a lot more vunerable if you ask me.