SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Huskies

GBpakrzz

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I can be taken humorously... I guess.

But I get the picture. I post too much junk. I feel silly for being so darn blind to it.

I'll clean it all up from now on... or I'll try.

It's all in good fun, redwing. Don't stop being you...as if you could. :blush:

I am neutral about cowbell man, but "Don't Fear the Reaper" is one of my top three favorite songs. The slow motion of him as "Move of the Game" was funny. And I do know people who do not like him.

It was also pointed out to me that Diggler was wearing a pink tie? I do not have confirmation of that, but I know someone was wearing one, front row student section.

LOL.... I LOVE the cowbell guy, I think he's hilarious!!! That was so funny that he was the "Move of the Game" I enjoyed that!! hahaha

And yes I can confirm that, Diggler was definitely the one wearing the pink tie. ha!

So about the game last night....... All I've gotta say is Mason sucks!! I hate all the refs!! Do you think our team would play better without any?? Oh well, I guess I should be happy that we got 3 points out of the weekend.... Although after last night, I kinda think our team totally deserved to win!! Whatever, just needed to vent.... bye

So I was looking for a box score, and the UND website didn't seem to have one up... so I thought I would check out the SCSU website. I open the article about the game (no box score) and I notice the picture that they have up... Something is wrong with Greico's jersey... LOL! Leave it to St Cloud! Don't they have anything better to care about???

SCSU article

You know, I nener noticed that we did that...thats hilarious

So I was looking for a box score, and the UND website didn't seem to have one up... so I thought I would check out the SCSU website. I open the article about the game (no box score) and I notice the picture that they have up... Something is wrong with Greico's jersey... LOL! Leave it to St Cloud! Don't they have anything better to care about???

SCSU article

Could UND revoke the photographers media credentials?

It makes me mad that schools like SCSU to do crap like this and we do nothing. I suppose I can appreciate the fact that we are taking the high road and they are the ones being disrespectful.

Could UND revoke the photographers media credentials?

It makes me mad that schools like SCSU to do crap like this and we do nothing. I suppose I can appreciate the fact that we are taking the high road and they are the ones being disrespectful.

I am positive that the photographer has nothing to do with this. It is the office of the SID that maintains the website.

Why do they hate indian names? How long have they been racist?

they have been on their little bandwagon ant-sioux for years now. i went there for a game 3 years back and it was a joke what they let people do with signs and so forth. wasnt it 5 years back or so when blais almost took the team off the ice because they didnt want the sioux to use their jerseys and there were a bunch of protesters or something like that in the arena? anyone recall this? what a joke

they have been on their little bandwagon ant-sioux for years now. i went there for a game 3 years back and it was a joke what they let people do with signs and so forth. wasnt it 5 years back or so when blais almost took the team off the ice because they didnt want the sioux to use their jerseys and there were a bunch of protesters or something like that in the arena? anyone recall this? what a joke

I was being facetious, (yeah me). A friend that lives down there now said that their outgoing president actually listed his anti-Sioux campaign in his career accomplishments. I doubt he listed the anti-Semitic activities that happened at HIS school under HIS administration.

I was being facetious, (yeah me). A friend that lives down there now said that their outgoing president actually listed his anti-Sioux campaign in his career accomplishments. I doubt he listed the anti-Semitic activities that happened at HIS school under HIS administration.

ok, well i am being serious. something to this did happen. they must not have anything better to do at JBSU :blush:

He also listed settling lawsuits as an accomplishment. He's a twit, everyone knows it. Who cares?

And PCM is just siding with the photographer because he doesn't want his sudo credentials taken away.

My speculation was that it was Dan Kronick. Earlier in the game, TH remarked that Kronick punched Oshie to the back of the helmet behind the play.

And when the scrum occurred, there was Kronick right in the middle of it.

Kronick did smoke oshie in the back of the head when they were both going to the bench. I swear Mason saw it too..but of course, s&!t happens

He also listed settling lawsuits as an accomplishment. He's a twit, everyone knows it. Who cares?

And PCM is just siding with the photographer because he doesn't want his sudo credentials taken away.

Presumably the photographer could copyright his photos, then have SCSU censor them, and the sue them (or pseudo-sue) for damages. Right, PCM?

Would it be possible to set that up and trap them?

Who has been to St Cloud for a hockey game over the past few years? Im curious. I would maybe like to go to the game in March and I want to know what the crowd is like? Are they worse than gopher fans or a fun crowd or what? I guess the only thing i've heard is that it compares to our old arena but I've heard nothing about how they treat UND fans? Anyone care to share any info would be great!

Who has been to St Cloud for a hockey game over the past few years? Im curious. I would maybe like to go to the game in March and I want to know what the crowd is like? Are they worse than gopher fans or a fun crowd or what? I guess the only thing i've heard is that it compares to our old arena but I've heard nothing about how they treat UND fans? Anyone care to share any info would be great!

I've been to games there and it's an alright arena. I don't think it compares to the old building, but it can get pretty loud at times. I only had one problem there back a few years ago when Parise tied it to send it to OT and Massen ended it in OT (I think that's how it went...may have been the other way around). Anyway, some old guy wanted to take me outside. He told me to sit down when I stood up for the tying goal. I taunted him a little, but nothing too bad (or I didn't think so - my brothers thought we were going to have to run for it :huh: ). I also stood behind the glass for a game to yell at Coole during some Xmas games. Bochenski hit the crossbar and the game ended in a tie. I yelled, "You got lucky Coole!" He just nodded his head. Dagies was with us on that trip, but if I remember correctly, he sat in our seats rather than behind the glass to badger Coole :blush: . So anyway, most of the fans are pretty good. You get the few you bother you, but you find that in any arena. Overall it was a good experience.

its fun as hell like any other wcha arena to go to. i went to the game a few years back in january when the sioux came back form either a 3-0 or 4-0 score to end it with a tie. unbelievable, its sioux hockey. you are going to run into annoying fans everywhere including the ralph. go for sure. its fun being razzed by opposing fans, you just have to have fun wit it and wear as much sioux gear as possible of course. my goal is to hit evey wcha road arena in the near future. tough being here in az but i will make it happen. been to cc, du, umtc, jbsu (scsu) and of course the ralph. that leaves 5 others. cant wait to hit them up soon. i love going to road games, especially at umtc, hell of a fun time :blush:

I have been a couple of times to the concrete center. The place was nuts, a mad house. Our course it is was even louder because the music was blaring. Add a bunch of drunk rabbid hockey fans and its nuts. They do have one of the worst PA guys in the conference though, he is almost as bad as BSU's.

Edited by Goon

I have been a couple of times to the concrete center. The place was nuts, a mad house. Our course it is was even louder because the music was blaring. Add a bunch of drunk rabbid hockey fans and its nuts. They do have one of the worst PA guys in the conference though, he is almost as bad as BSU's.

But you have to love when he announces "Heeeere come you HUSKY cheerleaders!"