My Worst Experience

willistonsioux

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pam Anderson is a skank.

Again, no offense to anybody....

I'm offended! Pam Anderson is a classy woman...except for that PETA thing that she's involved with.

You're right about this group, though. Kickin' a** on the wild side!

motley_007.jpg

Thread-related...I thought the students were outstanding this past weekend. The "suit up Hrkac" sign was ESPN classic!

I'm offended! Pam Anderson is a classy woman...except for that PETA thing that she's involved with.

motley_007.jpg

Thread-related...I thought the students were outstanding this past weekend. The "suit up Hrkac" sign was ESPN classic!

I spent lots and lots of weekends nights at the "rink-dances" playing my air guitar to Shout At The Devil. Then it was off to Taco Johns or Hardees, which were both in walking distance. Then off to watch late night rock videos in my residence behind the old Happy Harry's. God, what a loser. :):D

motley_007.jpg

Don't ask don't tell, that's my philosophy.

Complaining about attendence on Saturday and poor crowd noise this past weekend - where you watching the game??? Didn't see much to cheer about past the first period on Friday and Saturday, about the last ten minutes of the game....... I guess we could cheer everytime Maine scored in the second period Friday and then continued on into Saturday with Maine scoring the 3 goals in 50 minutes and us 0. Or maybe the fact that our team played like midgets on a sugar high.... Anyway enough ranting last years regional game was by far the loudest either the old ralph or the new ralph have ever been! Hands down!

I said that there wasent much to cheer about

"Def Leppard SUCKS!"

With all due respect, HockeyMom, one of the few reasons to like Kid Rock...is standing next to him in the picture below!

lg1.jpg

What happens to the sudo parts when the real parts began to wrinkle. Or aren't there any real parts.

Maybe it was just the group of people I hung out with as a kid, but we used to refer to mulletts as "hockey hair."

Anybody else?

And yes... I too had a mullett a long, long time ago.

Hockey hair looks like:

gretzky.jpg

About the only hockey mullett I have seen is this:

dywan5.jpg

Although it is one of the ugliest mulletts I have ever seen.

Where is DaveK on this thread? Mulletts and 80's music and no Davek :)