SiouxSports.com Forum

Hockey Webcasts

Florida Sioux

I tried getting the webcast for the games against Quinnipiac and had no success. Anybody have any info on how this system works this year? Had zero problems last year with watching games online. When I click on the video broadcast all that comes up is a sign in asking for a network password. Do I use my Siouxsports login info here? Any help is appreciated cuz I would love to see the games this weekend!

Hey Florida Sioux, from one fellow floridian to another if you do find out about the telcast webcast please let me know to. Because I been trying myself & I would like to know how also. Thanks again & just what part of Florida are you from anyway?

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

Hey Florida Sioux, from one fellow floridian to another if you do find out about the telcast webcast please let me know to. Because I been trying myself & I would like to know how also. Thanks again & just what part of Florida are you from anyway?

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

I live in the Ft Myers/Naples area...how about you?

From past weekends, when the stream is inactive, you get the uname/password box; when it's active, you get the stream without the uname/password request (the first 100 only).

I"d guess the uname/password is for future use when it will be sold rather than free.

I've gotten on the webcast each time so far this season. I'll start trying to get on it about 45 minutes prior to the game (since it's only the first 100). I just keep refreshing the page (mms://134.129.176.246/hockey) until it comes up.

Just don't disconnect from the link once it's playing because you'll risk the chance of not getting the feed back.

I've gotten on the webcast each time so far this season. I'll start trying to get on it about 45 minutes prior to the game (since it's only the first 100). I just keep refreshing the page (mms://134.129.176.246/hockey) until it comes up.

Just don't disconnect from the link once it's playing because you'll risk the chance of not getting the feed back.

It's just for home games, right? Or was it on for the Wisconsin series last weekend?

its cool they are upgrading the webcase but they need to hurry up and do what gotta do to expand the max people that can watch, and make the games available to watch any time, not just live. I will pay. Sucks cause its currently impossible for me to be at a computer until late 2nd period at the earliest. that means I am SOL until they convert this into a regular service instead of free trial :)

Better get it up quickly (the webcast ??? ) as there will be quite a bit more competition by Maine fans tonight (for the 100 spots). I'm saving one and will shut mine down close to 7, hopefully for a Sioux fan.

Has anyone had any luck getting the streamed audio TH pregame?