SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Neb-Omaha Game Thread

fightingsioux4life

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to hear the UND band playing.

Omaha is a fun trip to make. The band always goes on the road once a year. Last year they went to Mankato. We declined the Bison game once, because of the where they put the band and how we were treated.

How is the CSTV Webcast working for others? It looks like a slide show to me.

And now I just lost the radio broadcast. ???

No problems with the cstv webcast except the aformentioned audio issue.

Though I did just lose the UND audio webcast. So I'm dealing with the the poor audio.

Omaha is a fun trip to make. The band always goes on the road once a year. Last year they went to Mankato. We declined the Bison game once, because of the where they put the band and how we were treated.

Since 2002 they've been rotating Omaha and Mankato. Omaha has always treated the band very, very well. Mankato, on the other hand, is always worried about the band turning the game into a home game for the Sioux, but they can't stop the "pep band" from showing up (per NCAA rules), so it works anyway.

The corner just whiffed on a tackle!

Looked like he was going for the pass deflection, but got too far in front.

That drive was way to easy for Omaha. They are doing a great job of throwing the ball, and their running back is fast.

Looked like he was going for the pass deflection, but got too far in front.

That drive was way to easy for Omaha. They are doing a great job of throwing the ball, and their running back is fast.

True, but if he is playing it correctly he should have been able to make the tackle even though he missed the deflection.