SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Winona game thread

sprig

TO ALL YOUR UND FANS....YOU TEAM WILL NOT WIN A CHAMIOSHIP IN FOTBALL OR HOCKEY OR ANY OTHER SPORT FOR A LONG TIME TO COME SO DEAL WITH IT....AND WINONA STATE IS THE CHAMPS AND JUST GET USED TO IT......AND IM OUT OF THIS LIL FORUM...AND ILL BE BACK BACK WHEN U GUYS CHOKE IN THE PLAYOFFS....WSU FANS ARE THE BEST

Damn! I was hoping for a chamioship this year, of all years. Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TO ALL YOUR UND FANS....YOU TEAM WILL NOT WIN A CHAMIOSHIP IN FOTBALL OR HOCKEY OR ANY OTHER SPORT FOR A LONG TIME TO COME SO DEAL WITH IT....AND WINONA STATE IS THE CHAMPS AND JUST GET USED TO IT......AND IM OUT OF THIS LIL FORUM...AND ILL BE BACK BACK WHEN U GUYS CHOKE IN THE PLAYOFFS....WSU FANS ARE THE BEST

I thought you had plans in the cities, oh, that's right, you have wireless and must be typing in your car as you head south. Don't let the door hit you and your bouncy ball trophy in the a$$ on the way out!

Someone fill me in on how many "Chamioship"s we have in "Fotball" <I don't know exactly what those are. I think it's safe to say that you won't be winning any spelling bee's in the near future, so deal with it.

You need to just stop talking.

Damn! I was hoping for a chamioship this year, of all years. Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

DONT YOU GUYS GET IT UND WILL NOT WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP FOR A LONG TIME TO COME.....ITS NOT FAULT UND MENS B-BALL TEAM SUX...I WOULD PUT MY MONEY ON THE WOMENS TEAM TO BEAT THEN MENS TEAM...

DONT YOU GUYS GET IT UND WILL NOT WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP FOR A LONG TIME TO COME.....ITS NOT FAULT UND MENS B-BALL TEAM SUX...I WOULD PUT MY MONEY ON THE WOMENS TEAM TO BEAT THEN MENS TEAM...

PLUS IT SO MUCH FUN TO PISS YOU LIL UND FANS OFF...GOD IT WAS FUN AND HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN SOME TIME SOON...

I'm actually really happy how my team played today. How about you?

Wow did u come up with all that by your self....oh wait never mind no u didnt...

WSU IS THE CHAMPS AND JUST RESPECT THE WARRIORS.....WE WILL WIN MORE CHAMPIONSHIPS THEN U WILL EVER WIN...WE ON THE UP SIDE AND UND IS ON THE DOWN SIDE..IM OUT OF THIS LIL UND FORUMS LATER LOSERS...DONT CRY TO HARD WHEN UND DOESNT WIN ANY THING THIS YEAR...WSU WARRIORS AKA THE CHAMPS...

Wow did u come up with all that by your self....oh wait never mind no u didnt...

WSU IS THE CHAMPS AND JUST RESPECT THE WARRIORS.....WE WILL WIN MORE CHAMPIONSHIPS THEN U WILL EVER WIN...WE ON THE UP SIDE AND UND IS ON THE DOWN SIDE..IM OUT OF THIS LIL UND FORUMS LATER LOSERS...DONT CRY TO HARD WHEN UND DOESNT WIN ANY THING THIS YEAR...WSU WARRIORS AKA THE CHAMPS...

Why didn't you put in your third string quarterback cause pretty sure he wouldn't have done a better job than the other two? BTW, I was at the game and stayed for the ENTIRE time even though i was pretty sure my team was going to win. WSU are the champs in BASKETBALL not FOOTBALL. Quit talking unless you can back yourself up. GO SIOUX! SIOUX-49, WSU-2.