SiouxSports.com Forum

Game-Worn Jerseys Anyone?

The Sicatoka

I dunno, I think some one should fork out for the Palmo, Liene or Faul jersey.

And where did all the Schneekloth jerseys go!!!

And just for every ones info--- UND trio programs in running a raffle for $1 a ticket and the winner gets a Jersey signed by the team, second prize is a stick signed by the team, and the third prize is one of those schedual poster signed by the team. They were there selling tickets in the Union around noon today and I would assume the same for tommorow.

Its sweeeet. ???

why not stick with hockey and leave chris out of this. i think it is okay that someone bid on his jersey, more money for UND regardless of where it comes from, sounds like sour grapes on your part. stick with beating up on us gopher fans.

WOW, people getting a little defensive about Fournier, especially the newbie posters. He was a bad seed that had many issues, what is wrong with people saying that? Turn 111....get a life!!! I don't think Clayton and Pat were hiding behind a message board, their names are right there on the screen!! See you later Mr.Fournier and don't let the door hit you on the way out!!

I'm sure others will agree with me that we're spending too high a percentage of our time chewing the fat about a player who left, a player whose commitment to Sioux hockey was well known, and a player who stepped up to the table on many occasions.

Chris has moved on. We still miss him, even though he was not very good at checking and he got quite a few bad bounces.

I'm sure his current Seawolves teammates think he's just aces. It was certainly good of Coach Hill to take a gamble on him. And I'm sure he

I'm sure others will agree with me that we're spending too high a percentage of our time chewing the fat about a player who left, a player whose commitment to Sioux hockey was well known, and a player who stepped up to the table on many occasions.

Chris has moved on. We still miss him, even though he was not very good at checking and he got quite a few bad bounces.

I'm sure his current Seawolves teammates think he's just aces. It was certainly good of Coach Hill to take a gamble on him. And I'm sure he