SiouxSports.com Forum

Dane Jackson

jk

As far as I'm concerned there is no controversy, Jackson is in, Johnson didn't get the job (for whatever reason). Hack's track record seems good so far, end of story. Let's get on with the season. This kind of crap is senseless and these types of distractions are not necessary. Congrats and good luck to Coach Jackson and the rest of the staff and team this year.

As far as I'm concerned there is no controversy, Jackson is in, Johnson didn't get the job (for whatever reason). Hack's track record seems good so far, end of story. Let's get on with the season. This kind of crap is senseless and these types of distractions are not necessary. Congrats and good luck to Coach Jackson and the rest of the staff and team this year.

I'll second that.

I'll third it.

I'll fourth it. I was one who questioned the hiring of Hakstol. More the process than the man, but I still had questions. Well, for my money Hakstol has proven himself the right guy for the job. He's handled himself well, he made an apparently great hire in Eades, he's done well recruiting, and the team has performed well at the end of the year, after he's overcome difficulties during the season.

Until Jackson proves himself the WRONG choice, I'm down with it.

I'll fourth it. I was one who questioned the hiring of Hakstol. More the process than the man, but I still had questions. Well, for my money Hakstol has proven himself the right guy for the job. He's handled himself well, he made an apparently great hire in Eades, he's done well recruiting, and the team has performed well at the end of the year, after he's overcome difficulties during the season.

Until Jackson proves himself the WRONG choice, I'm down with it.

People tried to discredit Hack before he even coached a single game, now the same seem's to be true for Coach Jackson. The more things change.....................................

People tried to discredit Hack before he even coached a single game, now the same seem's to be true for Coach Jackson. The more things change.....................................

I trust Hak, I will stick with trying to discredit THETRIOUXPER. ;);)

Hey Hak is the coach, Hak hired the person he thought was best suited for the job. That is his right by being the head coach. I think Sioux fans response should be welcome aboard Dane.

As for the leter to the editor that person is entitled to his own opinion no matter how flawed it is. That person isn't biased all, brother in law. To each his own. I don't know why there are some that think's Steve Johnson is entitled to a position based on him being from Grand Forks, that is flawed logic in itself. I guess some people are still romanticizing the past. The future is now. I also think UND will be fine even without Johnson because of UND's recent sucess and that fact that Hak and company have carried on the Sioux tradition proudly. Again Hak isn't doing to bad as a coach. Two frozen fours in a row.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, whether they know anything or not. My opinion is that Hakstol has earned my respect and trust until he proves it is no longer deserved. It is his program to run; and only ours to enjoy, agonize over, and celebrate as the moment dictates.

Dane Jackson has a ringing enorsement from those who have worked with him. He deserves the chance, simply because Hakstol says so. And finally, TheTriouxper supports the choice. 'Nuff said.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, whether they know anything or not. My opinion is that Hakstol has earned my respect and trust until he proves it is no longer deserved. It is his program to run; and only ours to enjoy, agonize over, and celebrate as the moment dictates.

Dane Jackson has a ringing enorsement from those who have worked with him. He deserves the chance, simply because Hakstol says so. And finally, TheTriouxper supports the choice. 'Nuff said.

Good points. Success speaks for itself.