SiouxSports.com Forum

WE Fest

HockeyMom

I was planning on going but the only day I can make it is Saturday. And apparently they will not be selling 1 day passes this year so it's kind of stupid to buy a 3 day pass if you can only make it to one day. If anyone knows anything different on this problem I'm having I'd love to hear a response. Thanks

Well, the one day pass thing stinks. I just sent an email to them to see if they would be selling any........but it makes sense if the 3-day passes are sold out, I guess.

I bought my 3-day pass back in December when they were still $80.

I will be there...camping and everything else for the entire weekend. For the third year in a row we are in the reserved lawn chair section. It's a little more spendy, but at least we can go back to the campsite and know that our seats will be there when we get back to the concert bowl. Of course now I have a wacky collection of captain's chairs with WeFest logos in multiple colors.

You couldn't pay me enough to subject myself to a bunch of music that no one still listens too. All the bands at Moondance Jam are way past their prime and should have retired along time ago, along with the hairstyles of most of their fans. I believe some of them need to catch up with current trends. Such as a type of music that is ever increasing in popularity, country music.....but I will try and not put down people for their tastes and will simply ignore and not respond.

You couldn't pay me enough to subject myself to three days of redneck music. Now, Moondance Jam, on the other hand would be a great time. I hope to make it up there one of these years. I used to attend Rockin' The Hills every year till my kids got older and started playing hockey. Now I can't afford to spend as much money on myself as I used to.

You should consider turning your kids on to basketball, and spend the difference.

I used to attend Rockin' The Hills every year till my kids got older and started playing hockey.

If you are talking about the one in the Turtle Mountains, they no longer have that so you are slightly safe there. I wish I was going to WeFest but as between West Regional in March and the ND State Fair the past two weeks, I have no extra money that is not tied up with school so.... I hope you guys who are going have fun. Don't go too redneck crazy though. ;)

It's worth every penny I make to see my kids participate in a sport I love to watch rather than a sport that puts me to sleep. Luckily for me, my kids have the same attitude that I do towards basketball.

I said that to needle and cajole. I know from your posts that you can't stand basketball.

WE Fest looks like another stellar line-up this year, with the exception of Keith Urban.

You couldn't pay me enough to subject myself to three days of redneck music. Now, Moondance Jam, on the other hand would be a great time. I hope to make it up there one of these years. I used to attend Rockin' The Hills every year till my kids got older and started playing hockey. Now I can't afford to spend as much money on myself as I used to.

Music?! They have music at WE Fest? I thought I was just going to drink and eat. Well, I guess it might be more fun with a little music.

• 3 weeks later...