SiouxSports.com Forum

Suite Rental

Sioux-cia

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you can make it so there's a good 70 people in there, so the cost is about $12 per person, then i'm totally in. otherwise, i'm gonna have to hope that mr and mrs. siouxman decide they can't go after paying and i'll just HAVE to take their place. :D

if you can make it so there's a good 70 people in there, so the cost is about $12 per person, then i'm totally in. otherwise, i'm gonna have to hope that mr and mrs. siouxman decide they can't go after paying and i'll just HAVE to take their place. :D

Funny siouxman child, Trix are for kids. :D

Besides didn't someone post something about this fantastic job you have that pays a gazillion dollars a month? :D

Only six more for the big suite.

Sioux-cia - Yes

Siouxmama & Mr. Siouxmama - Yes & Yes

ftnsiouxhockey & 1 - Yes & Yes

Siouxman & Mrs. Siouxman - Yes & Yes

HeidiSioux62 - Yes

82SiouxGuy - Maybe

Siouxnami & Siouxzy - Yes & Yes

redwing77 - Maybe

Norge & Mrs. Norge - Maybe & Maybe

SiouxTupa - Yes

HockeyMom & Mr. HockeyMom - Yes & Yes

YaneA - Yes

Ba Ba Canoosh - Yes

Sioux Hockey Fanatic & 1 - Maybe & Maybe

Gopher Fan in Sioux Land - Maybe

15 Yes + 7 Maybe

Consider me a maybe, depending on when you want the money it can change to a yes. I'll need soem time to save the $$ to spend on hockey tickets, the ol lady would prolly be peaved if i dropped 150 out of one weeks check on it. lol

Say, save for two!! The ol' lady will probably be nicer to you if you bring her along! :D

Consider me a maybe, depending on when you want the money it can change to a yes. I'll need soem time to save the $$ to spend on hockey tickets, the ol lady would prolly be peaved if i dropped 150 out of one weeks check on it. lol

I'd just be peaved for being called the ol lady! :D

We are confirmed for Saturday, November 25th, the big suite (28 persons) at $3700.00. Julie Frey will be mailing me out a contract. In order to hold the suite, I will have to put a deposit down of $1800.00. The remaining should be paid 30d before the event. The tickets will be released after the total amount is paid.

Julie wasn't sure when she could send the contract out, "..but it won't be real soon." I'm gonna go out on a limb and pay the deposit. Don't let me down! :D

Cool! :D

Only six more for the big suite.

Sioux-cia - Yes

HeidiSioux62 - Yes

82SiouxGuy - Yes

redwing77 - Maybe

SiouxTupa - Yes

YaneA - Yes

Ba Ba Canoosh - Yes

Gopher Fan in Sioux Land - Maybe

16 Yes + 6 Maybe

I had an unfortunate turn of events happend to me on Friday, On my way out to Alvarado I belive my Head Gasket Blew on my pickup. Now i'm stuck with a decision do I pay to have it fixed on an 89 Toyota Pickup (aprox $800+) Or take that 800 bucks and use it towards a Down payment on a newer truck (which I fully intended on doing this winter anyways). Either way I think I might have to drop my name off the list as Fundulations will be quite short for the next 6 months at least. Sorry, I was really looking forward to this

I had an unfortunate turn of events happend to me on Friday, On my way out to Alvarado I belive my Head Gasket Blew on my pickup. Now i'm stuck with a decision do I pay to have it fixed on an 89 Toyota Pickup (aprox $800+) Or take that 800 bucks and use it towards a Down payment on a newer truck (which I fully intended on doing this winter anyways). Either way I think I might have to drop my name off the list as Fundulations will be quite short for the next 6 months at least. Sorry, I was really looking forward to this

Sorry to hear that. Don't do what I did!!

I had an '89 Toyota Camry that I had bought new. I loved that car so much that when it was time to let 'er go to Toyota heaven, I couldn't let go. The last year I had it (200,000+ miles), I foolishly kept spending money on it until I realized the best thing to do was to pull the plug and let 'er go. *Heavy Sigh* I haven't had as good a car since.

Only seven more for the big suite.

Sioux-cia - Yes

HeidiSioux62 - Yes

82SiouxGuy - Yes

redwing77 - Maybe

SiouxTupa - Yes

YaneA - Yes

Ba Ba Canoosh - Yes

16 Yes + 5 Maybe

I had an '89 Toyota Camry that I had bought new. I loved that car so much that when it was time to let 'er go to Toyota heaven, I couldn't let go. The last year I had it (200,000+ miles), I foolishly kept spending money on it until I realized the best thing to do was to pull the plug and let 'er go. *Heavy Sigh* I haven't had as good a car since.

In a related story, sagard upgraded from his 1979 Trans Am and recently purchased a 1989 Toyota Camry...

Here's the part where you kick yourself for blowing $150 on last spring's Western Regional, huh? :silly: