SiouxSports.com Forum

Suite Rental

Sioux-cia

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind that a 28-person suite does not have 28 seats, it will have 18-20 regular seats and 8-10 bar stools. Because of that, it is tough to add extra people to the suite and give them a good view of the ice. I wouldn't add more than 5-7 people unless some of those people have no interest in watching the game.

While you can't bring your own food and drinks, you can bring food purchased from concession stands up to the suite level. To use your credit up I wouldn't bother with the standard fare that catering offers, it is pretty pricey; I would focus instead on the offerings from Subway and Dominos, which are a better value. Also, the suite level concourse has a couple of cash bars, where you can get all sorts of mixed drinks. Therefore, you can use your credit on beer.

For your $500, you can get (based on 2005-06 prices):

5 cases domestic beer or flavored beer

3 Subway sandwich platters (45 4" subs) or a 6' party sub

2 Dominos specialty pizzas

2 Dominos one topping pizzas

1 pound of potato chips

Maybe I'm a lghtweight but this sure sounds like a lot!!

I'm IN for sure!!

This sounds like a great idea, and I'd be at the game anyway. Let me know when the final word is in. I won't be bringing anyone, but I think Southpaw should pony up the cash with his nice cushy job. ;)

SHHHHH, I thought you were his friend :)

I would like to be put on the guest list, too. This would be a great opportunity to find out if I'm missing anything by being merely middle class.

How early can we get into the suite before the game; how late can we stay afterward? During a game, I like to yell at the players and officials; I'm not much of a brilliant intra-game conversationalist.

I would like to be put on the guest list, too. This would be a great opportunity to find out if I'm missing anything by being merely middle class.

How early can we get into the suite before the game; how late can we stay afterward? During a game, I like to yell at the players and officials; I'm not much of a brilliant intra-game conversationalist.

The 60 minutes that they put on the clock after the game is the amount of time that the people in the suites have to get out of the building. You can also get in about an hour before the game, and you can enter through the hockey offices.....so you don't have to wait in line and go through the gates.

The 60 minutes that they put on the clock after the game is the amount of time that the people in the suites have to get out of the building. You can also get in about an hour before the game, and you can enter through the hockey offices.....so you don't have to wait in line and go through the gates.

god forbid :)

The suite is just an opportunity to get together during a game and meeting other SS.com members. I, too, love sitting and yelling and cheering, etc. :) 'Intra-game conversation' optional!

Your on the list! ;)

The suite is just an opportunity to get together during a game and meeting other SS.com members. I, too, love sitting and yelling and cheering, etc. :) 'Intra-game conversation' optional!

Your on the list! ;)

Oh what the hell...........put HockeyMom down for two spots too.

Oh what the hell...........put HockeyMom down for two spots too.

Oh man! Now I'll have to watch my language at the games! Don't wanna teach the avatar anything new! ;)

But, in other news, I could pump the avatar for info on Meghan Mutrie :)

PCM is paying for me. ;)

First your bail money, then your lawyer fee and now this? I said I wanted you to mentor my son on the fine art of being a student Sioux fan, not adopt you. :)

If I can manage one, how can't you? ;)

Because I don't want to be a Store Manager at Burger Time ;):)

Anyways, if we become suite holders, does that mean we can complain that the student section wasn't loud enough?

Oh, and Jim and Sioux-cia, would our suite be called the Siouxsports.com suite? ;)

Oh man! Now I'll have to watch my language at the games! Don't wanna teach the avatar anything new! ;)

But, in other news, I could pump the avatar for info on Meghan Mutrie :)

No need to bring the earmuffs, it will most likely be Mr. HockeMom that I bring on my date.....and believe me, anything that you could say, she's most likely already heard anyway.

OK, I have 17 (includes all the maybes)>>

Sioux-cia

Siouxmama & Mr. Siouxmama

ftnsiouxhockey

Siouxman & Mrs. Siouxman

HeidiSioux62

82SiouxGuy

Siouxnami + 1

redwing77

Norge & Mrs. Norge

SiouxTupa

HockeyMom & Mr. HockeyMom

YaneE

Alright, we're getting there. Room for lots more, remember there are a lot of maybes on this list.