SiouxSports.com Forum

Season Tickets

cjsol

We all hope that you'll stll be able to take your great pictures from there.

I should be able to take a few shots per game from my new found home 302. I picked section 302 over 303 and 306 since the netting behind the goals makes it really difficult to shoot photos through. I'm just hoping the netting won't get in the way of shooting Diggler in section 306 ;)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As will I. When the lady asked me if section 306 was ok I was tempted to say "Hell no! All those damn students will block my view!! Make them sit down and show respect for others! ;) " :lol:

Welcome to section 306. I am way at the top, so make sure you don't stand up the whole game and block my view. ;)

Welcome to section 306. I am way at the top, so make sure you don't stand up the whole game and block my view. :lol:

I'm in row A. For the right price I can be persuaded to sit down. ;)

I'd guess single game tickets would go on sale somewhere around September 11.

• 3 weeks later...
does anybody know what they are doing with student tickets?? even though they are not changing location aparently, i dont want to get them if i have to stand in line for the best seats again this year...that sucked.

Dang you're a weenie. That was fun.

i dont want to get them if i have to stand in line for the best seats again this year...that sucked.

:love: You can't be much of a fan if you don't want to stand in line. Back in the day, (here goes the ol' fogey>) I used to stand in line for hours to get tickets to the Badger or Gopher series and a few less hours for other games. It was usually 30 below zero with 50mph winds coming in all directions. Besides the games themselves and the Peppermint Schnapps, it was my fellow students that made waiting in line a whole lot of fun!!!

:love: You can't be much of a fan if you don't want to stand in line. Back in the day, (here goes the ol' fogey>) I used to stand in line for hours to get tickets to the Badger or Gopher series and a few less hours for other games. It was usually 30 below zero with 50mph winds coming in all directions. Besides the games themselves and the Peppermint Schnapps, it was my fellow students that made waiting in line a whole lot of fun!!!

Yeah well that's nothing. At one Gopher game I stood in line for it was 40 below and the wind was coming from four dimensions. A hurricane, tornado, blizzard, tsunami, earthquake, drought and flood all congregated over the Old Ralph. This congregation caused The Ralph collapsed right on top of me. This happened right after my coat, gloves and hat were stolen by a roaming bunch of killer kangaroos. You didn't hear me complain once though. I stayed in line for six hours after this just so I could get my seat on the glass and taunt Wyatt Smith.

Yeah well that's nothing. At one Gopher game I stood in line for it was 40 below and the wind was coming from four dimensions. A hurricane, tornado, blizzard, tsunami, earthquake, drought and flood all congregated over the Old Ralph. This congregation caused The Ralph collapsed right on top of me. This happened right after my coat, gloves and hat were stolen by a roaming bunch of killer kangaroos. You didn't hear me complain once though. I stayed in line for six hours after this just so I could get my seat on the glass and taunt Wyatt Smith.

Was that you?! :love: I noticed a little guy with a cape on in line on the day that I, single hanedely, rebuilt the old Ralph while those horrendous weather anomolies swirled around me! Had to do it, the game must go on!!!! :lol:

Diggler, was that the winter of 1988-1989 series with Robb Stauber and company? I was five people behind you in line and had to fend off an attack by rabid raccoons followed by an angry group of Mexican killer bees that apparently took a liking to my Sioux jersey. How I made it out of there, I have no idea.

Uphill both ways, too, I bet. :love:

..and facing the wind no matter which way I turned while standing in waist high snow drifts. Oh and barefoot 'cause those killer bees that were always around during ticket allocations made off with my shoes. Those were some BIG buggers!! I figured they wanted the shoes for their Queen!

• 2 weeks later...

I talked to someone at the REA box office today. She said that they will mail out tickets for BOTH football and hockey on September 7th. OR you can go in to the box office and pick them up on September 5th and 6th. This is also the time to get your parking pass and club info.

• 3 weeks later...