SiouxSports.com Forum

Season Tickets

cjsol

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I was in the clear for the Regionals and the streak would be broken. But nope! I was one of the lucky few who's ticket didn't scan. My dad's ticket, which was bought at the same time, for the seat next to mine did work. REA hates me!! ;)

Maybe you need a higher quality printer!! :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
Got my seats as well. I also miss being a student, however I'll be sitting right next to them. Who knows if that will be a good thing tho.

As will I. When the lady asked me if section 306 was ok I was tempted to say "Hell no! All those damn students will block my view!! Make them sit down and show respect for others! ??? " ???

As will I. When the lady asked me if section 306 was ok I was tempted to say "Hell no! All those damn students will block my view!! Make them sit down and show respect for others! ??? " ???

Funny thing is I was one of those students a couple years ago. Now I'll take the other view of it. I'll be in the 2nd row on the glass.

108 is student section. 107 is next to student on end Sioux shoot at twice. 110 is next to students on end the Sioux shoot at once.

We are on the glass in row A section 107. Just wondering if you are new to our neighborhood.

108 is student section. 107 is next to student on end Sioux shoot at twice. 110 is next to students on end the Sioux shoot at once.

We are on the glass in row A section 107. Just wondering if you are new to our neighborhood.

110 it is. I have sat down there quite a bit but now finally have the whole seasons worth of tickets.

Diggler - Glad to hear you have season tickets, I know it must be killing you to pay full price!

I'm actually planning on just taking your seats. I'm currently formulating an intricate and devious ploy to steal them from under your nose.

And it is killing me. Got $100 off though because of the waiting list payment. That made my day. ???