SiouxSports.com Forum

Parise is White HOTT

Prpichrocks_19

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I want to know what you think for Parise being an amazing goalie for the past 3 years and how good you think he is going to be this coming up season

Parise is a highly talented goaltender with great leadership skills. I can very easily see him being captain this coming year. He has improved dramatically since last year, and I think he will continue to get even better through hard work and determination.

Parise is a highly talented goaltender with great leadership skills. I can very easily see him being captain this coming year. He has improved dramatically since last year, and I think he will continue to get even better through hard work and determination.

I will have to agree with that. He is the best goaile I have ever seen :D I can defiantly see him being a captain next year!!!

I will have to agree with that. He is the best goaile I have ever seen :D I can defiantly see him being a captain next year!!!

Captain/Goalie, usually doesn't happen. It interferes with their consentration/head game, among other reasons. Not saying it won't happen, but I doubt it.

He's not going to be captain next year because he won't be coming back.

you know, people like you just need to shut the f*** up.....let us have our optimism, because until he says he is not coming back, he IS coming back. so please, spare us your negativity. but i guess its your opinion

you know, people like you just need to shut the f*** up.....let us have our optimism, because until he says he is not coming back, he IS coming back. so please, spare us your negativity. but i guess its your opinion

I have to agree with you Parise is coming back!!!!!!!!!!!! you are such a tool soohockey

Why would a favorite player getting a potential chance of a lifetime have any negative connotations?

We are very attached to our hockey players especially if they're successful. We're going to lose them to the big time sooner or later, that's reality. We don't like it. But having a player turn down an opportunity to play in the pros to stay here for our benefit is ludicrous! I'm one of those who wants an official statement before accepting the loss of a player but that doesn't mean I begrudge them their dream.

Some will wait for the 'official' word and some will accept speculation. That's human nature. We don't have to get nasty about either stance. Play nice or Jim will send you to your room. :D

I think Parise will be back for next season. I sure hope he can help bring us national championship #8 and in having a good year, get himself drafted into the NHL. What do you think though, will Lamoureux still back him up?

just for the record, he CAN NOT be drafted. But, for his sake, if he gets offered something this offseason, he'd be a fool not to take it. If he's not offered anything from anyone based on what he accomplished last year, he can't afford to have a mediocre season next year, anything short of a repeat of this season with a national championship added and he won't be offered anything. Just the reality of the situation.

Parise is a good goalie, he just needs to learn how to play well in a Frozen Four. :D

But seriously, I doubt Parise will be with UND next year. He's a Junior and a free agent coming off a huge year. His stock will never be higher than right now. He'd be crazy not to take the money, and I'd be surprised to see him in a Sioux uniform again.

Parise is a good goalie, he just needs to learn how to play well in a Frozen Four. :D

But seriously, I doubt Parise will be with UND next year. He's a Junior and a free agent coming off a huge year. His stock will never be higher than right now. He'd be crazy not to take the money, and I'd be surprised to see him in a Sioux uniform again.

He did beat the Minnesota Gophers just last year at the Frozen Four.

Ussually in hockey goalies don't get a letter like an A or a C because the coaches want them to concentrate on being the goalie. I remember Karl was a Captain for a while but I think he ended up losing the letter later on in the season.

so, just wondering, but has parise been offered anythign by anyone at all? i must stick with the "still here until its official" stance and say that, until anyone affers anything, the thought doesnt cross his mind to leave. the guy is amazing, so there is no reson for him to go this offseason without being offered SOMETHING. but you also have to wonder....since he cant be drafted, and he hasnt been offered anythign yet in his last few years....dont you think maybe he has actually been putting forth some effort towards actually getting a degree on top of playing hockey? if that is the case, depending on how serious he is about it, with only one year left, he could possibly stay, play for us one last year (and hopefully get that #8), graduate, and then play in the AHL/NHL or whatever other league, after graduating. thats just my thought. what do you guys think?

The chances of Parise comeing back are about the same as Spirko comeing back. If another goalie committs in the next week or two will you believe that Parise is gone?

quite possibly....but have you ehard of any other goalies that Hak is lookin at? is a walk on goalie an option?