SiouxSports.com Forum

Thanks administrative team!

Yes, thank you all, everyone who is responsible for running this site, for the great experiences us casual fans get to have because of this site. Not only do we have an opportunity to glean information about our team from time to time, it allows us to stay a little closer to the fan experience. But maybe most importantly are the friendships or acquaintenceships(?) that some have developed because of this site.

Thank you.

Great site if your into Native American hate mongering, and empirical generalizations about Native Americans. Walk in beauty.

Considering that this is your first post ever outside the "Sioux Name" forum, it's not surprising that you've missed the actual point of the site -- being a University of North Dakota athletics fan! No doubt SiouxSports.com is sorely disappointing to someone whose only interest in UND athletics seems to be to protest its nickname.

We don't all have to agree on the nickname controversy to appreciate some of the best teams in D-II (and D-I). Try chatting about the actual athletics teams and you will see what a great place this can be, you might even find yourself a little less churlish cheering "for" something rather than just "against".

Great site if your into Native American hate mongering, and empirical generalizations about Native Americans. Walk in beauty.

I think it's "you're" as in you're a moron... not your...

And while you spelled the word empirical correctly you obviously don't know what it means or how and when to use it. For your information, "empirical" is generally used in the context of scientific experiments and statistics, eg. empirical data. I doubt that you meant to say "experimental generalizations" unless, of course, that makes sense to you (and given your intended message, it may).

Your lack of education is clearly evident in your spelling, word choices and especially in your knowledge of the facts. I think you'd be better off if you spent more time attending classes and less time posting pointless drivel on this board.

I wondered when the first pro name changer would start hurling names at us after the final appeal was rejected. I should have asked "WHERE."

It's nice to see that mako, who is only still on this site at the graces of the administrative staff, has the grace and presence to smear the administrators and visitors to this site.

In my opinion, I think mako should be suspended with the email saying "Maybe you should find a site where you can speak your mind and no one will disagree with you. Then you can call that a real good debate and say that these are real Americans." Big brother is waiting for your reply.

Don't worry, mako, I found the site for you. Click here to find like minded people. Walk in peace.

Jim- Thanks for your hard work.

Mako and those of his kind notwithstanding :lol: ...

Major props to those that have put this site together, administer and take care of it for fans like us. You guys are indeed TRUE fans to have done this on your own for us to enjoy!

I thank you deeply! I enjoy this site every day!

Yes, I love this place. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. It makes the day go by faster. It makes me know that there are others out there who love the Sioux as much as I do........and it makes me feel somewhat sane. :lol:

It completes me. :lol: