SiouxSports.com Forum

UND VS BC

bogeyboge50

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't think it's going to be close. Probably UW two or three to nothing.

I can't see UW making as many mistakes as UND did and I expect Elliott to be on his game. The home ice advantage should help the Badgers, too.

I'd prefer to see the national champion be a WCHA team. I've never had much use for BC's elitist, snobbish fans. So I might watch Saturday's game a bit just to see who wins.

I'd prefer to see the national champion be a WCHA team. I've never had much use for BC's elitist, snobbish fans. So I might watch Saturday's game a bit just to see who wins.

I probably will too just to complete the misery of the end of this season, but if it's nice out maybe I can miss the first two and a half periods.

Siouxper 7, love your avatar. Were you in the Cavalry? Brings back memories! Let me know. We might have been in the same outfit, just many years apart!

Congrats one more time from a Gopher and Sioux fan from Minnesota. They couldn't have played harder and done a better job representing UND. Made a couple mistakes, and BC jumped on them right away.

I don't understand the ragging about Parise. It was his superb goaltending that helped them get to the FF. How can he be undrafted? ANY hockey fan from ANY team should be proud of the record, effort, skill and work ethic of this year's Sioux team, and for as many years in the past as I've been able to watch.

Now only one more game to watch. Is it October yet?

I probably will too just to complete the misery of the end of this season, but if it's nice out maybe I can miss the first two and a half periods.

Maybe you would rather watch the Saturday nite movie on Lifetime, "Layover" starring David Hasselhoff. ;)

Does anyone else think it's weird how often you all play BC in the tourney?

'99 BC

'00 UND

'01 BC

'05 UND

'06 BC

I guess it was simply their turn.

I saw this pattern forming last year and wasn't to happy to see them come out of their regional. I like our tournment record against BU much better.

The only thing I want to do before next year is teach the ESPN announcers how to pronounce our players names! Seriously, it was driving me nuts yesterday.

What you don't like Ochie, Pariiisay, and TaVESS?

What bothered me more than that was how all they could do was praise BC and knock UND on everything that happened.

What you don't like Ochie, Pariiisay, and TaVESS?

What bothered me more than that was how all they could do was praise BC and knock UND on everything that happened.

Perp-Itch rather than Perp-ick was what was getting me.

As far as picking on UND vs BC I expect that's the line they went into the game planning on doing. It's not like they should be expected to understand the college game. Still Barry the Fairy did say some nice things about Ochie (sic).