SiouxSports.com Forum

2006 FROZEN 4 MATCH-UPS

AZSIOUX

we get the first goal on thursday and we win...why?? i have no idea :lol: just a hunch...jpar is the key seriously and in jpar we trust. both teams are young but i like our firepower a little better..GO SIOUX

To be honest with you, I see "THE FIGHTING SIOUX" taking out BC & the Badgers taking out Maine. Thus have a WCHA Frozen Four Final with UND & UW. It just might happen you never know. From "THE GATORNATION" GO SIOUX. Also, GO GATOR BEAT MASON.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

To be honest with you, I see "THE FIGHTING SIOUX" taking out BC & the Badgers taking out Maine. Thus have a WCHA Frozen Four Final with UND & UW. It just might happen you never know. From "THE GATORNATION" GO SIOUX. Also, GO GATOR BEAT MASON.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

I think the Badgers and the Sioux could meet and I like the Sioux's chances if they get to the Finals.

The Fighting Sioux's speed up front is scarey good.

I took Thursday off from work to watch the frozen four & all I want to say is as follows. FROM THE GATORNATION, GO SIOUX & WIN IT ALL. HEY HOW ABOUT THEM GATORS.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

Been a Gators fan since I was a youngun'. I just hope the playoff luck for my teams hasn't run out!

GO GATORS!

GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!