SiouxSports.com Forum

50 tickets available for Sioux Crew members

jimdahl

50 Frozen Four Tickets available for Sioux Crew members

Ticket Distribution will be Wednesday the 29th at 6:00 A.M at the Hyslop North Entrance (across from the Swanson parking lot). Students must show verification of Sioux Crew membership (T-Shirt, or Sioux Crew card) and have your Student ID. If you do not have both of these, you will not have a chance for a ticket. Ticket price is $150.00 (this includes ALL the games, but you are on your own for transportation). One ticket per person, NO EXCEPTIONS (you can't sign up your friends)!!!!!

If you are not a Sioux Crew member, and would like to become one to be eligible for the tickets, stop by the athletic office to sign-up.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just visiting the people in line at the north hyslop entrance. I would say there is around 35-40 people in line. So if your plan was to get one of these tickets you better get your tent or sleeping bag and get over there fast! Hopefully there isnt any line cutting come early morning. Hakstol and I believe O'keefe just stop by and handed out DQ Dilly bars to the people in line which I thought was a nice gesture.

This was announced last night (Monday) around 10:00pm. I decided that I would go and check it out, even though I already have tickets. By the time I got there, not long after recieving the Sioux Crew email, there were already two tents sent up and people in line. That says A LOT about our students and those that are truely dedicated. I think that the Sioux will have a great following in Milwaukee and I can't wait to be there! GO SIOUX!!! :D

Well, I just got back from visiting people over at the Hyslop. A couple of my friends and I bought some of the guys over there hand warmers and hot chocolate because we already have tickets.... They all seemed to be having a pretty good time. Most of them were just hanging out, talking and watching movies and such (probably drinking?). Anyways, they all told us that for being such diehard fans, the Sioux Crew talked to the people in charge of Frozen Four tickets. Apparently since they've all been out there for so long, the people were very impressed and gave them 50 tickets for the lower bowl on the glass.... But we don't know if we should believe them or not.... Alcohol might have influenced their stories a little bit, but I guess we'll find out tomorrow when we see their tickets!!

Also, they don't get the tickets right away at 6 am. They will all be handed numbers, and they have from 10 am to 4 pm to head over to the Ralph and get their tickets. That means that if you are a number higher than 50, and people don't show up, that you still have a chance at getting them. So if you are still planning on getting tickets, I would head over to the Hyslop, even if you might end up being #55 or something. But anyways, all the power to those guys for being able to do this!!

GO SIOUX!!!

Sioux Crew didnt talk to the athletic dept. It was one fan who explained his case and he did get confirmation from the dept. that the 50 tickets given out will start from the bottom. Its the same thing they did last year but only 12 students decided to buy them last year so it wasnt noticable.

On another note I sure hope no one who recieved a number under 50 turn around and sell their tickets. I am unaware if they was more than 50 people in line but if there was it is a shame that the people over 50 wont be able to go while someone ahead of them decided to make a profit off their tickets.

Just got my tickets from Sioux Crew....I got out there at 4pm yesterday and I was #22 in line this morning when I got my tickets. I'm in Sec. 219, Row B. The Sioux Crew is in the 1st 4 rows of Sec. 218 and 219. Apparently Hakstol wanted us as close to the ice as possible for motivation and leading the cheers. Start the countdown for the road trip!

7 Days, 4 hours, 33 minutes til We Leave

8 Days, 3 hours, 33 minutes til game time

Oh yea, Hak showed up last night around 10pm or so, said he was really proud that we were standing out here, showing the pride and enthusiasm for the hockey team and UND as a whole. Thanked us for toughing it out and said "we're gonna go get two in WI for you guys." Really cool that he showed up, he took pictures with all of us and they gave us dilly bars as a snack...Great Guy.

Just got my tickets from Sioux Crew....I got out there at 4pm yesterday and I was #22 in line this morning when I got my tickets. I'm in Sec. 219, Row B. The Sioux Crew is in the 1st 4 rows of Sec. 218 and 219. Apparently Hakstol wanted us as close to the ice as possible for motivation and leading the cheers. Start the countdown for the road trip!

Oh yea, Hak showed up last night around 10pm or so, said he was really proud that we were standing out here, showing the pride and enthusiasm for the hockey team and UND as a whole. Thanked us for toughing it out and said "we're gonna go get two in WI for you guys." Really cool that he showed up, he took pictures with all of us and they gave us dilly bars as a snack...Great Guy.

also spent the night and got my tickets. Nearly everyone there was able to get one, but I think there might have been a few that didn't. I would hope nobody would turn around and sell these tickets - we are all aware of their value but someone would have to be a complete idiot to let a ticket like this get away as you only get a few chances to do this type of thing as a student. milwaukee here we come!!!! :D

Of course if the SiouxClub members know of another students who was going for sure - they should give/sell to them before selling to the common non-student Sioux fan, like me. But as I posted that, and still now, I'm not clear on whether the SiouxClub members had to purchase these tickets or were given them?

Hopefully we'll find tickets somehow (and will not completely gouged :D ) , just thought there was a shot this way.

Go Sioux! :ohmy:

We want you up there too!

I am not going to be able to concentrate on anything for the next week.

I love our coach more and more.

Hak is a great guy! I told him in Mpls that there were some folk (and you know who you are) that felt he wasn't the right choice to replace Dean but I was thrilled that he has proven them wrong!

Then he drank a shot of tequila with us. :D

even better than that, not to slight your story, but.....

a group of buddies and myself ended up at muddy rivers on friday night after the sioux game. no sooner had we sat down when the Wooger walked through the door. being the college hockey fans we are, we shook his hand and my buddy says "so, wooger, what ya think?"

woog looks at all of us sitting there and says "you wanna know what i think, I think Minnesota F#$#ing SUCKS!"

my jaw about hit the floor and we all (including woog) started laughing and he continued on his way to belly up.

even better than that, not to slight your story, but.....

a group of buddies and myself ended up at muddy rivers on friday night after the sioux game. no sooner had we sat down when the Wooger walked through the door. being the college hockey fans we are, we shook his hand and my buddy says "so, wooger, what ya think?"

woog looks at all of us sitting there and says "you wanna know what i think, I think Minnesota F#$#ing SUCKS!"

my jaw about hit the floor and we all (including woog) started laughing and he continued on his way to belly up.

Yes, even better!!! ;)

Just to update you all on the Sioux Crew members.... Their tickets are for the lower bowl (section 218 I think), and they're right on the glass... Any Sioux Crew members with tickets who can confirm this?? I'm pretty sure it's true though, I saw someone's tickets, and am way jealous!!

GO SIOUX!!!

Just to update you all on the Sioux Crew members.... Their tickets are for the lower bowl (section 218 I think), and they're right on the glass... Any Sioux Crew members with tickets who can confirm this?? I'm pretty sure it's true though, I saw someone's tickets, and am way jealous!!

GO SIOUX!!!

We're in Section 218 and 219, right in the corner of the arena. We got the 1st 4 rows of tickets in each section. The tickets we received are too good to be true. We better have that section rockin on Thursday. Well worth the 14 hours my buddies and I camped outside to get them.

My buddy and I cannot make it so I have 2 tix available for all 3 games in section 440, row S. I will sell them for face value plus the handling fee and shipping. e-mail me at mike.webb@bestbuy.com if interested. Also have a room at the Airport Holiday Inn in Milwaukee for Thursday-Saturday that we will not be using but is paid in full if your interested in taking our spot. I also have 2 tickets to the skills challenge on Friday night, section 200.