SiouxSports.com Forum

Final Five Posters?

RedFrog

;) Still working, here and there on sending the pics. Eating, visiting, posting, keep interferring

I need a group pic for sure...my camera is messed up and I have no idea how to make it right. I should read the owners manual after I feed Tina again.

• 2 weeks later...
Back to the subject of Final Five posters. I was in the athletic department this week and there is a stack about two inches tall as soon as you walk in of the Final Five posters that are corrected if people are still looking for them.

Thats great - do you know how folks from St. Paul would be able to get one?

thanks for the notice and perhaps further info.

While supplies last...

I was in HOE about 2 hours ago. They still had a stack about 1 inch thick. They made a few changes on the poster. Other than in the NDSU/UND change, we are now on the top of the pyramid, SCSU and Wisc on the 2nd row and the Gophers and UMD ended up on the bottom row. Unfortunately, the Gophers wont see this poster, to know that they got demoted to the bottom. They should already know that though...right? :lol:

They were giving out the posters free at the REA during the Meet & Greet tonight. I got a poster this afternoon when I stopped out there during my lunch hour from work, great looking poster. I didn't want to take the chance of them being all gone by the time I got to the Meet & Greet tonight, so I went early to get one. They were only giving them out for as long as supplies lasted, not sure how many they have left. Check the REA pro shop if you still are trying for any.

I'll walk over to the Sioux Shop at lunch today and see if there are any posters left. Last night the sign said "limit three." I have one extra in hand that isn't spoken for. If I can get some today, I'll post again and those who want one can PM me.

I'll walk over to the Sioux Shop at lunch today and see if there are any posters left. Last night the sign said "limit three." I have one extra in hand that isn't spoken for. If I can get some today, I'll post again and those who want one can PM me.

YaneA, I know that redwing77 asked for one in a previous post.

Not sure how it happened but I still have a half-dozen of the corrected Final 5 posters. In case you don't know, this one shows UND--correctly identified--and at the top of the pyramid as befits their Broadmoor winning status. I bought some mailing tubes at the post office so if you aren't a local but still want a poster, PM me and I will send it out to you today wherever in the world you are.

I stopped at Home of Economy last night and they not only had a stack of the posters, there were two unopened boxes underneath that stack. Those of you who want one and don't live here post your request quick because I don't know how long H of Ec will keep the posters out. Like YaneA and Siouxmama, I'll be happy to mail out to any who asks.