SiouxSports.com Forum

Final Five Posters?

RedFrog

The posters were a re-print from the WCHA, but seeing that Red Baron (who sponsors the Final Five) is not a NCAA sponsor, the posters were not allowed to be distributed according to NCAA rules.

another "wise" ruling by the ncaa

The WCHA was supposed to supply the posters, not the NC$$. But I didn't see them either night. Maybe they will mail them to us.

I have an address (direct to the WCHA) if anyone is interested in obtaining a "CORRECTED" WCHA poster - pm me ..apparently there was a little pissing match because this was an NCAA event and NOT a WCHA event and the Ralph had to put the stock into storage for the next "conference" event next season (thanks! ;) )

Muhahahaha!

Denver can bite it! FROZEN FOUR, BABY!!!!!!!

Anyone wanna come over to my trailer and have some frozen pizza that I'm storing in the snowbank...before it thaws out?

Now, let's find the person who gave HockeyMom the Dr. McGuillicuty's tailgating....... ;)

;)

Muhahahaha!

Denver can bite it! FROZEN FOUR, BABY!!!!!!!

Anyone wanna come over to my trailer and have some frozen pizza that I'm storing in the snowbank...before it thaws out?

Now, let's find the person who gave HockeyMom the Dr. McGuillicuty's tailgating....... ;)

;)

I would come over, but I have no way to your trailer. My last horse just died and it's 30 below right now!

I'd lend you my sled dogs but since your last horse just died, I can't entrust their care to you.

Well since I don't have a telephone, could you please call the doctor and send him out to my house right away. My wife's Tuberclosis is acting up, and my kid has a horrible case of Diptheria.

I just pictured you mushing, hitting a dry spot in the ditch, and launching two hundred feet.

EDITED TO ADD:

Maybe it would be easier for me to just pull my trailer over to your trailer. We can style our mullets later in the day.

Ok well mines the Double-wide with the christmas lights on it. Watch out for the dog poop in the front yard though.

I just read the blog from the Denver Fan about the posters.. hehe

Yeah, dat der blog thingamajigger vas rite on duh mark. I forgot my pizza was going to thaw out soon, so I am eating all 12 of the cheapest Red Baron pizzas I could find that I had shoved out in the snowbank behind my trailer. You are so lucky to have a double wide! Mine is just a 12' single wide with an outhouse out the back. At least, since the horse died, you would have some food for the dogs. I better get back to the kitchen and throw some more coal on the stove and make sure my husband has his cleanest wife-beater on since its Sunday and that he doesn't drink all the beer so we can have one of them there good beer butt chickens for dinner.

WOOHOO GO SIOUX!!!