SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Michigan Game Thread

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cogliano runs Parise. No surprise.

He's played some really dumb hockey tonight.

Sioux PP.

By the way, we had a 2 on 1 there that never should have happened... or did the AR somehow miss the fact that the puck was sent out to center by a Wolverine? I mean, it was right in front of him.

I am really proud of these boys. They are so young and they have grown so much this year and learned how to really play together and be something we can all be so proud of. I have watched this team for more years than I want to admit and this year has really been one of the greatest. We didn't dominate we didn't suck. We built into this great team!!!

There are some really proud parents in the stand right now!!!!

End of 2. Good period.

2 more goals (1 empty netter if necessary) will seal the deal.

3 point lead is good...

Makes it a little more insurmountable but another goal or two cushion would be great. Would have to be a pretty bad Sioux breakdown (penalties) for the Wolverines to get three goals but you still can't count on the three goal lead.

Keep scoring! Go Sioux!!!

That's it. I've had it with this TV crew.

Michigan is down 4-1 and the rube on the TV says that "Michigan has put themselves in a position to get back into this one." Yadda Yadda Yadda. Maybe if it was still down by 2, but they're down by 3. What position is it he's talking about?

I'm switching to radio when the 3rd period starts.

At the beginning of the game, the same morons identified the Fighting Sioux as wearing blue and yellow uniforms.

Does anybody do research anymore? NDSU Fighting Sioux posters; Grand Forks, North Carolina; Sioux in Maize and Blue? C'mon, work for that paycheck!