SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Michigan Game Thread

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor clearing attempt almost results in a michigan goal. Chorney earlier caughed one up behind the net which also nearly cost a goal. Boys better tighten some of this up quickly, or we better get some more rubber in the other net.

I'd glady take the latter. :angry:

Great 1st period for the Sioux! Come out strong in the 2nd. Only thing we need to change is the number of PP's we're giving Michigan.

Got to stay out of the sin bin...

Sioux doing well otherwise.

Feeling good but still lots of game left.

Got to stay out of the sin bin...

Sioux doing well otherwise.

Feeling good but still lots of game left.

Exactly...as successful as that 1st period was, they all know that a hockey game is not 1 period long. Need to come out for periods 2 and 3 and keep it up.

Good. Sioux win that period. Definitely had the better of the chances late.

Big break now. The crowd has some time to let down after the big emotional swing of the first game, and the first period of this game. Will they have enough left to keep the team juiced the rest of the way?

The Sioux definitely did win that period. Will they be able to bring that same intensity back for the second period?

If I remember correctly, a Sioux lead on Michigan after 1 bodes very well, as the Sioux should be a better 3rd period team, and Michigan is a better 1st period team, statistically.

Good. Sioux win that period. Definitely had the better of the chances late.

Big break now. The crowd has some time to let down after the big emotional swing of the first game, and the first period of this game. Will they have enough left to keep the team juiced the rest of the way?

With NorthDakotaHockey in the crowd tonight leading them, rest assured he will keep them juiced. :angry:

If I remember correctly, a Sioux lead on Michigan after 1 bodes very well, as the Sioux should be a better 3rd period team, and Michigan is a better 1st period team, statistically.

Historically, in the playoffs, that's a false statement. That's all I'll say about that.

From a Gopher fan, good luck the rest of the way. My squad vommited on themselves and played with no pride at all. I hope the Sioux can hang a banner this year, might as well be our western neighbors than those damned BADgers.

It may be good that they're not serving alcohol. Keep everyone loaded on caffeine, and focused on the game!

From a Gopher fan, good luck the rest of the way. My squad vommited on themselves and played with no pride at all. I hope the Sioux can hang a banner this year, might as well be our western neighbors than those damned BADgers.

My post last Sunday stated the Herald headline being, "Holy Cross has the Gophers Ralphin at the Ralph!" :angry: