SiouxSports.com Forum

Prideonice is no better than Iraq

U2Bad1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I an "just" an engineer, I don't understand all the web stuff that goes on. But Sal told me last night that the DNS server got messed up. Best info I can transfer at this point. Considering the web site redirect was for a pay site, I would think that if it was intentional, they would be caught rather quickly? This happened a few months back and it was the DNS server that was hosed up, I would assume it is the same problem. That is about the sum of what I know about this whole DNS stuff. I'll go back to making parts now....

WPoS

Logged on to the POI site last night and said Wow, what the heck did I do. I couldn't believe it. Then I had to make sure my wife didn't see it. Wow, so it wasn't hacked eh? Someone has a sense of humor...

Logged on to the POI site last night and said Wow, what the heck did I do. I couldn't believe it. Then I had to make sure my wife didn't see it. Wow, so it wasn't hacked eh? Someone has a sense of humor...

I wasn't saying it wasn't hacked, just that my info is that it was the DNS server that got hosed. The feeling I got was that they were sloppy not malicious. Again, sounds like others here have TONS more knowledge on this subject than I, so I may be wrong. I deal w/ metal and plastic, not web stuff.

WPoS