SiouxSports.com Forum

Pregame get togethers?

WPoS

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have time to read this whole thing but....Does anyone want to watch the other Regionals? I'd like to catch the CC game on Sat.

Italian Moon doesn't have a shuttle but El Roco, Rumors, SouthGate, Whitey's, Dagwoods, Parot's Kay, and of course the ones from the parking lot off University and Columbia Road.

Where is this tailgating going to be? What's the forecast?

I would like to watch the other games also. Is basketball still going on then? If so, is there a bar in GF that would likely put the other hockey games on, instead of BB?

Man, I hope someone at UND picks up on this and has some portable $hitters wheeled in, or there is going to be a big line of yellow pee flowing from the Memorial Stadium parking lot, and I don't mean goopher fans in the pee yellow jerseys :ohmy:

:(

That is something I never thought about. That get out of jail card may come in handy.

Maybe Buffalo Wild Wings? or Joe Damagio's? At least in GF they are smoke free!

We have toted along a car battery and converter to watch TV while gating, but won't drag that all the way up to GF, you guys could maybe scrounge tha tup if peeps want to watch the games?

W

Mafia-

It now appears that after heading west on 94 for a few hours then making a right turn in Fargo we are going to make an immediate left turn and drop in at the Fargo iteration of Hooters. :(

I'm revising my departure time from 10:00 am to 7:00 am to accomodate this change of plans. :ohmy:

I'm revising my departure time from 10:00 am to 7:00 am to accomodate this change of plans. :ohmy:

I shall depart at whatever time is necessary to accomodate these plans as well........Or atleast you could bring some wings with you from there for tailgating on Sat. A full body poster of the Hooters girls would be nice as well. A little something to take the focus off of Wpos flags. :lol:

I shall depart at whatever time is necessary to accomodate these plans as well........Or atleast you could bring some wings with you from there for tailgating on Sat. A full body poster of the Hooters girls would be nice as well. A little something to take the focus off of Wpos flags. :)

I heard a rumor that The Platinum Fox was planning on building a 'club' in Fargo. Any truth to that rumor? :(

No, they have been shut down for a while. The closest "club" is in Shelly, MN about 45 min from here.

Seriously? I was there a few years ago...the only two girls there were some recently-separated mother of about six kids and one HOT HOT HOT college student.

Seriously? I was there a few years ago...the only two girls there were some recently-separated mother of about six kids and one HOT HOT HOT college student.

Did the college girl have dark hair? If so I don't know who you are talking about. The mother of 6 now.......

Tassel's was a blast while it lasted, good bang (no pun intended) for the buck. We had a crew there a few seasons ago after a game. One dancer had the "naughty librarian" motif going.....OUTSTANDING! :(:ohmy:

Anyhoo, look forward to seeing everyone at the games this weekend, should be a great time!

No, they have been shut down for a while. The closest "club" is in Shelly, MN about 45 min from here.

Shelly is worth the trip, but make sure your wallet is full before you go there. I think the drinks are cheaper in the MPLS airport than at the Bear's Den... :(

Rumor has it that KFAN is at the Long Haul on Friday again for the PA and Dubay show.

If true worth the trip, the breakfast is good there.

I have a kid that works at the Long Haul. It is usually packed there before and after games. They have good food, pool tables, blackjack, a '56 Mack truck, and its not too far from The Ralph. :ohmy:

hope you guys had a good tailgate. I *think* a few of the people that I told to show up did. Unfortunatly, most of our gang decided to head home after the loss and didn't want to stay and party Friday night. A few of us did and then they didn't want to go drink and then drive home. Most of them could not stomach the thought of watching UND destroy HC. So maybe next time/year. ;) I firmly beleive UND will be raising another banner after this April. ;)

Your arena is all it is touted to be, not a bad seat (altho the glare off the ice was a tich annoying). Altho I DID find it funny that the first 43 seconds of the UND/M game had the wrong team logos up on the side scoreboards...whose head at the Ralph are people calling for for that screw up? ;) I met some great UND fans by us and unfortunalty some complete jerks. Sadly for any UND fan friends I have, UND has now moved into my most hated rival. Not that I hate the team or program, because UND's program is dang good, but because of the treatment we recieved as guests by children, adults and even a few gray hairs...just not fun when it is THAT hostile.

congrats on the regional.

W