AZSIOUX

RODENTS vs BUCKY  

75 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT WILL THE OUTCOME BE BETWEEN THE BADGERS AND GOPHERS

• GOPHS WIN BIG
    • BADGERS WIN BIG
    • GOPHS WIN BY 1 GOAL
    • BADGERS WIN BY 1 GOAL
    • BADGERS WIN THEN AFTER THE GAME LUCIA SAYS "WELL, THIS GAME DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING ANYWAY"
    • THE GAME IS CALLED AND CANNOT BE PLAYED DUE TO ROBBIE EARL DIVING EVERY OTHER PLAY AND HE MELTS THE ICE SURFACE
    • THE GOPHS SAY SCREW THIS AND DONT EVEN PLAY THE GAME AND JUST GO WATCH THE SIOUX/SCSU GAME AT BLARNEYS
    • THE GOPHS REALIZE BRIGGS AND FRAZEE BOTH ARE SOFT AND GO WITH THEIR 3RD STRINGER BRENT SOLEI
    • BADGERS GET UP EARLY AND THEN OF COURSE A 2ND HALF EAVES COACHED TEAM GIVES THE GAME AWAY

Ding, ding, ding!! I'd say we have a winner. . .#5 it is!!! Just saw part of Lucia's post game interview. . . in essence that is just what he said. "After a hard fought, emotional game like last night, to put all your energy into getting back into that game and then losing. . . . it is just hard to come back to the rink and summon the energy to play in a game like this. I mean, we know we are playing next weekend. You come here and play for a trophy and we lost that opportunity last night." Not exact words, but pretty darn close. (In other words, we had nothing to play for, so it was meaningless.)

Ding, ding, ding!! I'd say we have a winner. . .#5 it is!!! Just saw part of Lucia's post game interview. . . in essence that is just what he said. "After a hard fought, emotional game like last night, to put all your energy into getting back into that game and then losing. . . . it is just hard to come back to the rink and summon the energy to play in a game like this. I mean, we know we are playing next weekend. You come here and play for a trophy and we lost that opportunity last night." Not exact words, but pretty darn close. (In other words, we had nothing to play for, so it was meaningless.)

sweet, i picked #5 as well as many others...........

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: PRIDE ON ICE my AZZ

SO TYPICAL.............

ever hear of PRIDE

1 more thing to the lucia pet

KEEP PLAYING BRIGGS

No offense to TDon as I think he is a very good coach, but he is definetely sending the wrong message. You have to get it through your players heads that every time they pull a jersey over their head representing their team, they need to play for their team and for pride. Sure not every night will go your way, I completely understand that. But to say comments like "we came here to win a trophy and lost that opportunity last night" is basically saying that today's game was irrelevant(which in theory it probably was.) But come on now, you don't have 82 games to play, and can't afford to have two off nights in a row(especially around tournament time). Today the Gophers showed no heart. I think that was an embarassing performance by them, as we all know they are better then that. No effort today, and then expect to get a huge effort next week at the regionals is a tall order, and I guess we'll see if they're up to it.

According to Woog and Moroncco, the winner of today's game would get the #1 PWR ranking. They were told that by someone (hopefully who knew what was going on).

Evidently that didn't mean anything either.

on uscho they already have it up on the front page that wisc captured the #1 overall MEANINGLESS seed

Last year what did UND have to play for in the third place game? Not much really. Add to this the Bina situation and the Sioux certainly could've come out and just gone through the motions. They didn't though and instead played an inspired game.

I don't understand why Lucia makes excuses and says the games don't matter when the Gophers play like this. He's a very good coach and it just doesn't make sense that he doesn't even care. I can see not caring about winning the game, but he should certainly care when his team lays an egg.

Didn't see much of the game as it put me to sleep. I was trying to get the score up date on WCCO and they gave all the B-Ball scores and a Twins update before getting to the Goofer's losing to the BADgers. Of course they said this game doen't mean anything and they will be in the NCAA's next week.

Nothing new there.

I was wondering why it took them so long to get to the story on the hockey team since Minnesota is suppose to be "The State of Hockey". I have lived in the Twin Cities for over 12 years now and the coverage of high school, college and pro hockey is brutal. WDAZ has more hockey info in one week than the media in the Twin Cites has in the past 12 years. If it wasn't that I can make 3 times the income down here I would move back to GFND in a heart beat.

i just found these pics through the news wire of gopher fans all over the nation :lol::lol:

the guy in the top left has a hell of a tan so i'm assuming he lives out west by me but the others are straight up minnesotans :lol:

cliff%20jumpers.jpg

i just found these pics through the news wire of gopher fans all over the nation :lol::lol:

the guy in the top left has a hell of a tan so i'm assuming he lives out west by me but the others are straight up minnesotans :lol:

cliff%20jumpers.jpg

They have more commitment than the hockey team!!

To go along with the "pride" theme, Woog made a comment early when the game was still 0-0 that the Gophers looked pretty lackluster. Mazocco chimes in with the usual "Well, Doug, they don't have a lot to play for today." Woog's response? "You'd think PRIDE would be enough." Says a lot.

To go along with the "pride" theme, Woog made a comment early when the game was still 0-0 that the Gophers looked pretty lackluster. Mazocco chimes in with the usual "Well, Doug, they don't have a lot to play for today." Woog's response? "You'd think PRIDE would be enough." Says a lot.

yeah, what a comment, 1st time i have actually agreed with the wooger. this was mentioned earlier in this thread or the other MEANINGLESS gophs/badgers thread :lol:

According to Woog and Moroncco, the winner of today's game would get the #1 PWR ranking. They were told that by someone (hopefully who knew what was going on).

Evidently that didn't mean anything either.

if you had actually listened....he said that if WI won, they may regain the #1 overall seed.....but it is easier to rag on the FSN crew as they are not of the same caliber of Sweeney or Lotyz....or whatever that caveman looking bum is called

if you had actually listened....he said that if WI won, they may regain the #1 overall seed.....but it is easier to rag on the FSN crew as they are not of the same caliber of Sweeney or Lotyz....or whatever that caveman looking bum is called

your a piece of work BASIL :lol:

see signature