SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Mavs - Game 3

Siouxdonyms

Senser's played that on the overhead speakers. I'd bet 80-85% of the crowd at Senser's last night was watching either the UND/Minnesota State or the UMD/Denver game.

I listened to the Lettermen bit that Kirby did. Pretty funny stuff. Puckett formerly known as Kirby.

I liked the Kent Hrbeck one myself.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe someone said something already about this but what was up with National Anthem? Either she really butchered it or I was on crack listening to it.

It's always a lottery to see what you get at the games. Sometimes the singer is REALLY good. Other times the singer thinks the American Idol judges are listening. Other times it's sung like a funeral dirge (Parise that pisses me off). I haven't ever recalled a National Anthem being 'butchered' outside of those publicity stunts you see on the news or Americans Funniest (Aka Crappiest) home videos.

OH, and sioux7, as to your crack use..... :silly:

yeah, that rendition was jacked up..she forgot the words right in the middle and started making up mumbled words :silly:

Yeah, I thought I heard something about the flag being made of silk in there. I don't remember that verse from elementary school.

yeah, that rendition was jacked up..she forgot the words right in the middle and started making up mumbled words :lol:

If that vehcile is the one with Sioux7 and it happens to be an exploder, I know who's it is. :silly::)

I definately would check the drivers alcohol level with booze meter. He, he, he, he...

So was DU. But his is a one and done series, not 2 of 3. ANYTHING can happen. Don't stop believin'!

Anything is possible if Ziggy can stay hot. I am just impressed that both the Dogs and St Cloud were able to take their respective Game Threes despite the Colorado altitude disadvantage. First get by St Cloud and their stellar goalie which is why it is easy to predict that the team who scores first will win the play in game.