SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Mavs ...

siNoDux

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sioux didn't skate very well tonight, I am not sure how bad Stafford's injury is but he did take the opening face off in the second period. I think UND can still win with both Stafford and Fabian out of the line up, the guys in the line up just need to skate and move their feet. I am going to have to watch the game tomorrow from home with my dog Dakota. Dakota's winning percentage is like .750 when he watches a game with me. Although it didn't help the second game against Devner two weeks ago.

What concerns me the most is that Jordan did not look very sharp tonight. Take into considereation that I am a huge JPAR fan but it did not look like he felt comfortable all night long. It appeared that he was out of position on many occasions and only by the luck of the puck did it go wide. Is it his faul they lost, I would have to say no, but he needs to lead the charge into the NCAA's especially when the likes of Fabian and Stafford are gone. That being said, it is easy to pinppoint blame at the hands of a keyboard.

Is this good for the SIOUX or bad?

It's good because we played SCSU four times and CC only twice, so it helps our RPI, it also hurt Michigan and Maine. That result flipped the Pair Wise comparison against Michigan back in our favor.

Crazy night with three road teams grabbing playoff wins.

It's good because we played SCSU four times and CC only twice, so it helps our RPI, it also hurt Michigan and Maine. That result flipped the Pair Wise comparison against Michigan back in our favor.

Crazy night with three road teams grabbing playoff wins.

Cool that`s what I want to here

I'm not sure which of us hates DU more...they have spoiled FF runs for both of us...

Yeah, I was at the Fleet center and thinking how much fun it would be to watch UMD beat BC for the title in Boston, and ... um ... well ... sorry I brought up the topic.

BUT CONGRATS on BEATING DU! That really DOES help UND, plus one more win would bump the Sioux into the Friday afternoon Semifinal - - IF we can beat the Mavs twice.

I am going to the cupboard to check it out :lol:

Dude, are you going to the FF? If so, find me and we will do a shot.

Yeah, I was at the Fleet center and thinking how much fun it would be to watch UMD beat BC for the title in Boston, and ... um ... well ... sorry I brought up the topic.

BUT CONGRATS on BEATING DU! That really DOES help UND, plus one more win would bump the Sioux into the Friday afternoon Semifinal - - IF we can beat the Mavs twice.

It's ok to bring that up, from this vantage point I'm like, at least we made it to the Frozen Four.

If WE upset and SCSU upsets, you guys are good to go! And I get to see my 'Dogs play!!! (although Mr. Runninwiththedogs will lose out since he can't go on Thursday.)

Big keyword there with IF.

I really don't like being down all the time in the series opener. Sioux need to really come out strong tomorrow. Get physical, wear the Mavs down...

And hopefully Stafford can come back and play. :lol: