SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Mavs ...

siNoDux

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting tired of saying this...but some people care about what is going on around the league. We cheer for the Sioux in good spirit when we are on this board. Don't expect you to do the same for us...

Dogs killed a 5 minutes major...should have been a 3 min kill, but Campion didn't call the retaliation hit after the whistle.

Ziggy is coming up huge...he's playing the game of his life! Hope the Dogs can get one and make his effort worthwhile!

27 big saves for Ziggy!

Getting tired of saying this...but some people care about what is going on around the league. We cheer for the Sioux in good spirit when we are on this board. Don't expect you to do the same for us...

Dogs killed a 5 minutes major...should have been a 3 min kill, but Campion didn't call the retaliation hit after the whistle.

Ziggy is coming up huge...he's playing the game of his life! Hope the Dogs can get one and make his effort worthwhile!

27 big saves for Ziggy!

Thats fine...then start another thread with the appropriate topic.

Headed for OT. Anything can happen here. Ziggy is smokin...and that bodes well for this playoff run!

Yep the Dogz are going all the way...they are going to beat Denver, then win on Thursay, Friday and then on Saturday and then get a bid to the NCAA's. Wow, I really need some of the stuff you are smoking.

Do you know how many times I have started an "other games" thread and then had someone (usually a Sioux fan) post other games updates in the main thread??? Almost every time. I gave up.

...what she said.

SFSIOUX, grab a beer and relax, man! The Sioux will win the next 2!

Yep the Dogz are going all the way...they are going to beat Denver, then win on Thursay, Friday and then on Saturday and then get a bid to the NCAA's. Wow, I really need some of the stuff you are smoking.

It's called positive thinking, and being a true fan of your team...not bailing out after an OT loss in the first game of a three game series.

No kidding. Maybe he needs someone to massage those INCREDIBLE ARMS of his. I hope he is ok!!!!

i think he needs a hug. or two. or three. or however many. you know.......... I was so sad though. poor guy. We never would have went into overtime if he was still playing.

...what she said.

SFSIOUX, grab a beer and relax, man! The Sioux will win the next 2!

I have grabbed many a beer all night and what is most concerning is that if the Sioux cannot beat Mankato, they will not go that far in the NCAA's. That is not to knock Mankato but is more of a realization that the Sioux just are going to need alot of luck to get to Milwaukee.

I have grabbed many a beer all night and what is most concerning is that if the Sioux cannot beat Mankato, they will not go that far in the NCAA's. That is not to knock Mankato but is more of a realization that the Sioux just are going to need alot of luck to get to Milwaukee.

The Sioux are going to win the next 2! Don't stress!