SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs Mich Tech

Sioux-cia

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When did the game come on TV?? I have been sitting here listening to the radio with the Goof game muted. For some reason I started channel surfing to come across another hockey game... turns out it is UND playing.

Wow! Did the game just start?? :whistling: Sweeney probably just woke up.

When did the game come on TV?? I have been sitting here listening to the radio with the Goof game muted. For some reason I started channel surfing to come across another hockey game... turns out it is UND playing.

Wow... I got UW - SC and DU - CC

Cool

End of the 2nd. A little fire by both teams at the end of the period, resulting in some matching penalties. Staff scored right off the drop of the puck, and all was silent after that. Sioux need to build off the lead in the 3rd period. A one goal lead is definitely not enough!

Tezlak has been unreal. Prpich been roughed up by multiple players and has not retaliated. Call on Porter and earlier on Spirko were bogus.

Hard to beleive one bounce could tie this game, Sioux have put on all kinds of pressure but can't beat Tezlak. He's been very lucky also.

Full game has been on FSSN out west. Apparently Midco screwed up something in Grand Forks and didn't have things tuned in until the second period.