SiouxSports.com Forum

Matt Greene

junior24

At the risk of stealing someone else's line (sorry Rick):

We know Geoff Paukovich wasn't driving the Jeep. Greene wasn't hit from behind.

It was dead-centre in the grill and the hood ... I just kind of turned and took the hit."

Sounds like Matt turned in time to draw a CFB call. :blink:

Come on it's the best time of year. Who's coming down from 8A this year?

Well, we'll know after tonight. Warroad is the underdog, but they did beat Roseau at home about a month ago. If the game stays close I like Warroads chances of going to state. However TRf is awful hungry for a trip to state.

Well, we'll know after tonight. Warroad is the underdog, but they did beat Roseau at home about a month ago. If the game stays close I like Warroads chances of going to state. However TRf is awful hungry for a trip to state.

I watched that game on TV and they looked like the teams switched jerseys after the 1st period.

This game is huge because you have to figure the winner has a decent shot at winning the state A tourney.

I watched that game on TV and they looked like the teams switched jerseys after the 1st period.

This game is huge because you have to figure the winner has a decent shot at winning the state A tourney.

In a one game loser out deal, I like Warroad's chances as they are on home ice. Much like if the Sioux end up meeting the gophs in the regionals, I like our chances here in a one game tilt. If it were the best out of three I think the odds would be heavily in minny's favor.