SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux could still grab #2 seed for WCHA playoffs

nodakvindy

UND wins out

Wisconsin loses out

Denver and CC split next weekend.

UND and Denver would be tied with 34 points and Sioux would win the tiebreaker with a 3-1 head-to-head record. IF CC loses tomorrow night against UMD, then they could sweep Denver and the Sioux would finish in sole possession of 2nd.

UND wins out

Wisconsin loses out

Denver and CC split next weekend.

UND and Denver would be tied with 34 points and Sioux would win the tiebreaker with a 3-1 head-to-head record. IF CC loses tomorrow night against UMD, then they could sweep Denver and the Sioux would finish in sole possession of 2nd.

That's great except for the fact that my brother's squirt team could beat Duluth right now...

That's great except for the fact that my brother's squirt team could beat Duluth right now...

I think the worst squirt team in North Carolina could beat them right now unfortunately. :D

Yeah, UND won't finish #2. I don't think they'll finish #3. We have a chance at #4 but that's about it.

The question I have is: Which would be better for the PWR, playing SCSU or CC in the play in game?

I think the worst squirt team in North Carolina could beat them right now unfortunately. :D

Yeah, UND won't finish #2. I don't think they'll finish #3. We have a chance at #4 but that's about it.

The question I have is: Which would be better for the PWR, playing SCSU or CC in the play in game?

Assuming we make the Final Five, I would much rather play St. Clown in the Play-In game...they just came off a sweep by Mankato...they are beatable and we are scoring goals in bunches...

I don't think we need to get this far ahead of ourselves. Let's just focus on winning tomorrow nights game.

That would be for the team. I think as fans we need to look ahead. It helps me to know who to root for when watching other games.

Plus it gives us something to talk/write about.

Yes, that would be great, but last time I checked, I wasn't in the line up...so I say, let's have fun and speculate and leave the "game faces" to the players...

I agree with all of the above. Let's let the players concentrate on their game faces and no more two/three games at a time (I don't have Picture-In-Picture) :D