SiouxSports.com Forum

UMDDogz Invades!

UMDDogz

That's right! I'm finally going to see this new arena you all have been bragging about. I'll be there Friday night for sure...working on getting Saturday off of work. Say hi if you see me...I'll let you know where we are sitting when I find out for sure. GO DOGZ!

Bet you are sitting right next to me. Never fails Wisconsin, Minnesota, might as well have a UMD fan next. See you at the game, loser buys the beer.

Try making the person buy beers who's team is ahead at the end of the periods. Its always a fun way to make bets, unfortunately I sat with a gopher fan on Fridays game at the REA in december and I never have a beer bought for me. Buying 6.00 beers can get expensive.

With all due respect to the good fans from Duluth, don't waste your money on tickets. Unless you want to come and watch the dogs get seriously whipped this weekend. :) Our boy's have their backs against the wall, and I have a feeling that the Sioux are going to play like a team on a mission from here on in. Unfortunately that means starting with a sweep of the Dog's at home.

Try making the person buy beers who's team is ahead at the end of the periods. Its always a fun way to make bets, unfortunately I sat with a gopher fan on Fridays game at the REA in december and I never have a beer bought for me. Buying 6.00 beers can get expensive.

Try making this bet: During the 1st round of the WCHA playoffs last year, some dude bet UMDDogz that the loser would buy themselves and the winner Jag shots equal to the difference in score.

And, Triouxper (you who are so hospitable to fans of other teams coming on this site), I wouldn't be looking past the 'Dogs this weekend. We very well may get our butts handed to us, but what's your record at the Ralph? If the pieces all come together, the 'Dogs will put up a heck of a fight. However, the pieces haven't all been together very often this year. I certainly hope the players take the Bulldogs more seriously than you do, though.

Try making this bet: During the 1st round of the WCHA playoffs last year, some dude bet UMDDogz that the loser would buy themselves and the winner Jag shots equal to the difference in score.

And, Triouxper (you who are so hospitable to fans of other teams coming on this site), I wouldn't be looking past the 'Dogs this weekend. We very well may get our butts handed to us, but what's your record at the Ralph? If the pieces all come together, the 'Dogs will put up a heck of a fight. However, the pieces haven't all been together very often this year. I certainly hope the players take the Bulldogs more seriously than you do, though.

I was trying to have a little fun with you, hence the smiley face. I usually reserve all of my animosity for

idiot goopher fans. UMD is one of the other schools I usually do root for. However, if you want to play rough, I am more than willing to oblige you in that. How about you reserve Sioux Hockey game threads for Sioux Hockey, instead of clogging them up with useless info about UMD. There, do you feel better now.

I was trying to have a little fun with you, hence the smiley face. I usually reserve all of my animosity for

idiot goopher fans. UMD is one of the other schools I usually do root for. However, if you want to play rough, I am more than willing to oblige you in that. How about you reserve Sioux Hockey game threads for Sioux Hockey, instead of clogging them up with useless info about UMD. There, do you feel better now.

Triouxper, UMDDogz and Runninwiththedogs are two of the coolest hockey fans around that you could meet. I've met up with them more than once at Joe Senser's in Bloomington and enjoy having them on the board. We had a very friendly time last year at a PACKED Senser's for the UND/UMD game and they asked me to join them at their table since I got there late and risked watching the games from my truck in the parking lot.

If it weren't for their "useless" information and musings here on the board, I probably would have never started hanging out there once in a while. And if I wouldn't have started hanging around Sensers, I would have never met BigChief. And if I hadn't met BigChief, the SiouxSports.com hockey team wouldn't have been able to borrow my green broomball jerseys for their game last year against the artists formerly known as PrideOnIce.com. And if they hadn't...

And guess what? I gotta fee-vah...and da only prescription...is more cowbell!

Triouxper, UMDDogz and Runninwiththedogs are two of the coolest hockey fans around that you could meet. I've met up with them more than once at Joe Senser's in Bloomington and enjoy having them on the board. We had a very friendly time last year at a PACKED Senser's for the UND/UMD game and they asked me to join them at their table since I got there late and risked watching the games from my truck in the parking lot.

If it weren't for their "useless" information and musings here on the board, I probably would have never started hanging out there once in a while. And if I wouldn't have started hanging around Sensers, I would have never met BigChief. And if I hadn't met BigChief, the SiouxSports.com hockey team wouldn't have been able to borrow my green broomball jerseys for their game last year against the artists formerly known as PrideOnIce.com. And if they hadn't...

And guess what? I gotta fee-vah...and da only prescription...is more cowbell!

Listen folks, I was JOKING. OK.

Good. Now let's all go back and listen to our radios and jam to "Black Betty," ok?

Ok all is forgiven.

Can't sing to 'Black Betty'. That song has been deemed 'hostile and abusive'. Lets sing to 'Brown Sugar', 'Cinnaman Girl' and any other song on the 'hit list' (double entendre fully intended) while we can.