SiouxSports.com Forum

The State Needs Both Universities....Has Pride in Both

informant

Pretty sure when we use to play NDSU all we did was beat on the Bison. I'm glad you can remember the last time the Bison won a title because lord knows I can't. In fact ask anyone under the age of 20 about the two programs and see which one they remember wearing title rings. The Bison had one strong decade and have been pretty average otherwise. UND will have three players off this year's team playing on Sundays. How many will the Bison have?

What you mean is "why didn't SU stick around and wait for UND?"

I already know that answer to that question, which is why I didn't ask it.

How about answering the questions I asked instead of ones I didn't?

I have never seen so many generalizations by one person!!!!

I could disclaim so many arguments by "informant" its not even funny!

He/she seriously needs to reconsider reality!

Unfortunately I don't have that amount of time like "informant" does right now...

Wow. So informant is bitter?

There is no point for a DII football team to play a DI team. None. Just like, apparently, there is no point in a DIAA football team to play a DIA team... or maybe NDSU didn't want to get destroyed by Minnesota in football again?

As for "quality of recruits" so what? So some "blue chippers" are going to NDSU. Really, if they were real DI quality blue chippers, they would PROBABLY be going DIA, no? I mean, Greg Eslinger of Bismarck, ND was a ND blue chipper. If what you say is true, why did he go to Minnesota and not NDSU?

Of course it is UND's fault that we "cancelled" the rivalry. Spoken like an NDSU fan. :)

And if most don't care about where we stand divisionally, then I suggest you follow in their path and leave us alone.

So I get your point: NDSU is better because they are DIAA and didn't want to cancel the rivalry despite not fairing well at all in DII before leaving for DIAA (what was NDSU's Nickel trophy record the last 5 years of the rivalry?). Whatever. :silly:

Please don't claim to be objective if all you say about NDSU is positive and all you say about UND is negative. Troll.

There is one thing I do to all trolls, so please know I don't care if you take this personally or not: IGNORED.

In my opinion, North Dakota only has one perennial power house in Division 1 sport and that is UND hockey. They are consistently in the mix for a national title in any give year. Until NDSU can demonstrate that level of performance in basketball and football, the point of talking about NDSU being D-1 is rather a mute point.

Woops, that's right every 15 minutes or so you can see NDSU scroll by on the ESPN ticker.... :)

Wow. So informant is bitter?

There is no point for a DII football team to play a DI team. None. Just like, apparently, there is no point in a DIAA football team to play a DIA team... or maybe NDSU didn't want to get destroyed by Minnesota in football again?

As for "quality of recruits" so what? So some "blue chippers" are going to NDSU. Really, if they were real DI quality blue chippers, they would PROBABLY be going DIA, no? I mean, Greg Eslinger of Bismarck, ND was a ND blue chipper. If what you say is true, why did he go to Minnesota and not NDSU?

Of course it is UND's fault that we "cancelled" the rivalry. Spoken like an NDSU fan. :)

And if most don't care about where we stand divisionally, then I suggest you follow in their path and leave us alone.

So I get your point: NDSU is better because they are DIAA and didn't want to cancel the rivalry despite not fairing well at all in DII before leaving for DIAA (what was NDSU's Nickel trophy record the last 5 years of the rivalry?). Whatever. :silly:

Please don't claim to be objective if all you say about NDSU is positive and all you say about UND is negative. Troll.

There is one thing I do to all trolls, so please know I don't care if you take this personally or not: IGNORED.

Your jealousy is so funny! :D

Your jealousy is so funny!

Except for the fact that it was a ndsu fan trolling on here that started this rediculous thread. I already said it once in this thread. Go read bisonville and the thread after thread that is spent trashing UND and Grand Forks and then come back here and try to tell us who has the issues.

:silly:

Except for the fact that it was a ndsu fan trolling on here that started this rediculous thread. I already said it once in this thread. Go read bisonville and the thread after thread that is spent trashing UND and Grand Forks and then come back here and try to tell us who has the issues.

:silly:

And look how many of the posts are from UND posters on Bisonville!! UND supporters must have issues judging by all of their posts on someone else's board!!

PCM, you of all people should have seen informant letting the line out on this troll.

Key word---> (both) <--- :silly:

Let's play spot the NDSU fan, take a look at jamestown's post and how UND is in small caps

and bisonville is well...... you get the picture. :D

Sorry you are either a UND fan or NDSU fan. :)