SiouxSports.com Forum

Kessel in Madison

WiSioux

He got crap from the fans. That's it, this just can't happen anymore. No player should ever be subjected to crap from opposing fans, I just can't believe it. I want to apologize to danny from every Sioux fan out there, please, please forgive us danny-boy for "giving you crap". I swear, it will never happen again.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And this guy would know because he is friends with irmens parents :p I honestly can't tell you who I feel more sorry for. I hope all of this stuff doesn't cause danny-boy and ry-ry any serious mental anguish years from now. The bottom line is nobody really cares that they don't play here, yet you goopher tools keep trying to make something out of nothing.

Relax Triouxper, Mafiaman wanted to know where the information came from on Irmen getting spit on. If you think its funny I'm friends with the Irmens thats your problem. I'm not trying to make something out of nothing, you guys are the one's who asked first. By the way I think Danny-Boy will be just fine ;)

He got crap from the fans. That's it, this just can't happen anymore. No player should ever be subjected to crap from opposing fans, I just can't believe it. I want to apologize to danny from every Sioux fan out there, please, please forgive us danny-boy for "giving you crap". I swear, it will never happen again.

This isn't about getting crap, hell all players get crap from fans, this is about getting spit on which is alittle

bit more classless.

This isn't about getting crap, hell all players get crap from fans, this is about getting spit on which is alittle

bit more classless.

Is it as classless as an entire section of Gopher fans throwing crap on the ice after the Sioux scored the ENG in the Sat game?

That was neat. :p

Is it as classless as an entire section of Gopher fans throwing crap on the ice after the Sioux scored the ENG in the Sat game?

That was neat. :p

Rather than just arguing about which school's fans are more classless (which, by the way, is being overused ad naseum throughout this board) why don't all the fans from the sioux and gophers get together, get on their respective sides, and all together whip it out and measure, see whose is bigger??? this is a sickening thread every time, not just this time, every time....... you should all just be thanking your respective GOD that you are a fan of an elite program in the finest conference in all of hockey...period... kessel is good, oshie is good... some sioux fans are idiots, some gopher fans are idiots.....these aren't discussions, they aren't even good, entertaining arguments.....they are a bunch of pointless attacks on people similar to d!(k measuring contests....POINTLESS

LOCK THIS THREAD

That was neat. ;)

Spitting on a player and throwing things on the ice are both indefensible...purchasing a ticket entitles one to neither. What civilized person could argue otherwise? Or is this another contest to find out which fan base is worse? :p

Irmens parents told me about him getting spit on in the penalty box. I'm friends with the Irmen parents

so the source is pretty solid.

I don't remember seeing Irmens parents in the penalty box? :p I also have never heard here, there or anywhere that Sioux fans have spit on anyone in the penalty box. Give them all kinds of verbal abuse, yes. Spit, NO!

Dirty, your seat is almost in the opposing players penalty box, did you spit on Irmen when no one was looking?

That's an awful bold statement there. Let's ask Walt Kyle, any scout at the World Juniors, or anyone that knows anything about hockey. Let's just say you would have a hard time convincing too many people that kessel is any "better" than TJ. But hey, if it helps phil's ego, and yours as well, let him garner all of the "individual" awards that he can, there are bigger "team" awards out there which I'm quite sure TJ would rather be a part of.

I'll predict by the end of the season the Gophers "team" will accomplish more. :p

I too think it's lame to argue who is better, TJ or Phil (both are great players and fans of both teams should be extremely happy with what they have) but that doesn't stop the incessent anti-Kessel rhetoric around here. ;)

I rember Zach being booed the first time he played at the hooch.

Sure he got booed. Once, maybe twice but not every time he touched the puck. The fans in Minny don't boo CC's Sertich every time he plays there, Or Alaska's Beaverson, Schwartz from Tech, Or Sconny's Licari or any of the the 11 Minnesotans on the Sioux Roster. Well, at least not for being from Minnesota, anyway :p

I did not have a problem with the Jersey pull from Irmen. He does not do it all the time, in fact just once. Same with Kessel. I don't think Lamy does it all the time either.

It was humerous, it's done. I spend most of the time on the Gopherboard, but if it was a sconny doing it to my club on my ice while we were being swept, I would be a lot more frustraed with my club than the opposing player.

Sure he got booed. Once, maybe twice but not every time he touched the puck. The fans in Minny don't boo CC's Sertich every time he plays there, Or Alaska's Beaverson, Schwartz from Tech, Or Sconny's Licari or any of the the 11 Minnesotans on the Sioux Roster. Well, at least not for being from Minnesota, anyway :p

I did not have a problem with the Jersey pull from Irmen. He does not do it all the time, in fact just once. Same with Kessel. I don't think Lamy does it all the time either.

It was humerous, it's done. I spend most of the time on the Gopherboard, but if it was a sconny doing it to my club on my ice while we were being swept, I would be a lot more frustraed with my club than the opposing player.

Just keep throwing excuses on this growing pile of dung, maybe someday you will be able to convince people that phil's antics were justified, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Just keep throwing excuses on this growing pile of dung, maybe someday you will be able to convince people that phil's antics were justified, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

If you want to put Chorney and Lammy on your pile of dung, I guess it's your perogitvie. If Irmen and Kessel are on the heap, then they will have a couple of Sioux to keep them company. I still fail to see that it is that big of a deal.

Are you illiterate or just blind, the thread says KESSEL in Madison. And for the record I never excused Lammy or Chorney for their stupidity. What amazes me is all of the goophies admonishing Lammy and Chorney, yet they say that phil and danny-boy had every right to do what the did, because they were "picked on" or whatever other dumb excuse you want to use to justify. Get it through your heads, if it is wrong for one, it is wrong for ALL, how hard is that to understand. And don't tell me to relax either, cause I won't relax until you goophie skippy's quit being so damned ignorant.

Are you illiterate or just blind, the thread says KESSEL in Madison. And for the record I never excused Lammy or Chorney for their stupidity. What amazes me is all of the goophies admonishing Lammy and Chorney, yet they say that phil and danny-boy had every right to do what the did, because they were "picked on" or whatever other dumb excuse you want to use to justify. Get it through your heads, if it is wrong for one, it is wrong for ALL, how hard is that to understand. And don't tell me to relax either, cause I won't relax until you goophie skippy's quit being so damned ignorant.

I don't recall saying that you excused them, (if I did, I guess I am blind) but I am saying that if you wether you condone Kessel and Irmen, Chroney and Lammy will sink or float in the same boat. So in your own delusional and parochial way, you are agreeing with what I said.

Will wonders never cease?

ps, what is a skippy?